Diary Entry #2

Dear Diary,

I figured I would write an update on our trip so far since Del is getting ready for the day and she seems to be dragging out the process. I’ve been ready for over an hour now! Only a few interesting things worth mentioning have happened since we have arrived.

The hotel is magnificent! I absolutely adore it! Although I still have yet to take advantage of the massages and jetted bathtub… Del and I had a race to the room to see who would get the bed next to the window, where the best view is! Of course me being my oh so clumsy self, ran into a door! Can you believe it? I can…It always seems to happen to me. If it’s not running into a door it’s tripping over thin air. I just can’t help it.

Anyways back to the point, the owner of the door was definitely something to look at! He had the mesmerizing eyes and man…I still can’t stop thinking about them! His name is Arden and he has a friend, Xavier. Del thinks Xavier is sexy. We didn’t plan on picking up any guys during our vacation but hey, it’s definitely a plus! They are here on vacation too so it works out great; we can all hang out and explore Verona together! I’m sure it will be a lot more fun as a group anyways…

We have already been entertained by them and we haven’t even been here for more than a day yet… Last night since Arden felt bad for me whacking my head on his hotel room door he decided they would treat us to dinner. We went to an extremely nice place and ate some good food.

After that we took a walk to one of the piazzas (which is kind of like a strip with little shops, entertainment and vendors).  There was this adorable little monkey named Mr. Twinkles and he had on a cute waistcoat and top hat. I’ve never seen a dancing monkey before but I would love to see this one again! The boys made fun of the poor dear so he got his revenge. He pulled down both their pants and their lovely boxers where shown to everyone! I couldn’t stop laughing and even now as I’m writing it, I’m giggling a little. Pay backs a bitch boys!

Not much else happened after that, when we got back to the hotel room I called momma. She is doing great and that makes me so happy! The Stancer’s are taking great care of her and they actually took her out on their boat yesterday and had a picnic on the beach…I’m so glad that she is being taken care of and is happy. She deserves it. I really do miss her and although I’m loving the vacation I’m still a little anxious to get home to her…

Well I guess this is it for now, Del is standing in front of me, hand on hip and waggling her finger. So I am guessing that she is done and ready to go. I think we might go to a club tonight! I’ve never been to one before so this is sure to be fun! Arden thinks that I will enjoy it since I like to dance. He said he is a kick ass dancer himself…Guess we will find out tonight!

Xoxo, Skylar