A choatic plan

You woke up with your head on the pillow and the covers over you, your eyes squinting under the aggressive lights of the small room. Nick was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking pensive. You sat up to talk to him.

- How long have I been asleep?

He turned his head towards you and smiled. It was a tender smile that made you blush.

- It's hard to say... an hour or two I'd say.

Your memories of your passionnate embrace suddenly came to mind and your blush deepened. You grunted a little and hid your face in your hands, suddenly ashamed.

How could I have done that here... in front of a camera even... At least I know they don't have sound on their cameras...

- A problem...?

You looked at him through your fingers. He looked amused by your reaction.

- You just want to make me feel uncomfortable, don't you?

He laughed a little and took your hands away from your face to take them in his.

- Sorry doll, but it's rare to see you embarrassed, you look very cute.

You smile shyly at him.

- We have an escape to prepare, it is not the time to tease me Nick...

He took a serious look and nodded.

- We have a problem... They won't let me out.

You turned your head towards the door.

- Then we can only count on Deacon...

As you expected Nick grunted at the thought. His thumb stroked the top of your hand as he looked thoughtful again. You watched him, unable to help but find him handsome when he was thinking.

- We can't just sit here and do nothing.

He stood up, letting go of your hands to walk around the room a bit

He stood up, letting go of your hands to walk around the room a bit. Then you realized you were still naked under the sheets. Embarrassed, you grabbed your clothes from the floor, holding the blanket against you to cover yourself.

- What if we created a situation that would force them to take us out?

You put on your clothes, being carefull to stay hidden while you do before getting out of bed.

- What kind of situation?

He turned to you. You stretched out a mischievous smile.

- When I got here they talked to me through a speaker...

Your gaze turned to the camera.

- ...There was a plan in case of fire...

The detective raised his eyebrows in surprise.

- You're not suggesting...

- If there was a fire, everyone would be evacuated! According to the plan, the doors to all the rooms open automatically when the alarm is triggered and lasts more than 15 minutes!

You looked away from him, your eyes suddenly lit up by your sudden determination.

- If we can do this and send a message to Desdemona, the Railroad will just have to pick them up on the way out!

Nick smiled and crossed his arms.

- That sounds like a great plan. But... how do we do all that?

You looked at the camera again.

- We'll have to send a message to Deacon.

Nick grunted again, which made you laugh.