the return

liked by asheradams and 1689 more

eviehernandez took the subway for the first time. Am I a New Yorker, yet?🤨

spencerjames do you happen to own a black puffer jacket? and maybe some timbs🤣

   →eviehernandez on my to-do list✔️

champagnericky there's a rat! Oh...it's just you😩

asheradams my girl is gorgeous🤩

    →eviehernandez imy🥲❤️

✧✧✧

Evelyn's summer away was everything she needed and more. As much as she hated the idea of being dragged around by her mother attending important business meetings. It was actually pretty enjoyable traveling from city to city and country to country watching her mom in her element. Also, getting free clothes was a pretty good perk. But, she did miss Enrique and she really missed her boyfriend who actually kept his promise and called her every day.

"Olivia!" Evelyn ran up to her best friend immediately wrapping her arms around her.

Liv reciprocated the gesture and tugged her friend into a hug. "God, I missed you."

"My first stop was Beverly High," she giggled. "I haven't even seen Enrique. I wanted to see you first."

"I'm honored," Liv faked enthusiasm, pressing a hand to her heart. "But, I think JJ has something to say to you."

Evelyn's eyebrows pinched together at how fast Liv tried to get rid of her. No matter how much she tried to keep up her friendship with Liv things between the two were sort of weird.

She turned around to look at the blonde, who was happily waving his hand in the air at her. "I'll see you later. I guess."

"Evelyn Hernandez my favorite twin!" JJ yelled, pulling the girl in for a hug. "I'm throwing my half-birthday party at the cafe tonight. Be there or I'm replacing you as my best friend."

She raised her eyebrow up in surprise. "I thought Ricky was your best friend? But, of course, I'll be there. Don't worry, JJ."

"Hello, ex-girlfriend," Jordan raised his eyebrow up at her.

"Hello, ex-boyfriend," she mocked. "How's Simone? Did she have the baby, yet?"

"Not yet," he said. "She's close though."

JJ looked between the former couple listening in on their conversation and blinked his eyes profusely. "He practically broke your heart, Evie. How are you so...nice?"

"It's called being mature," Evelyn told him. "I like the Jordan Baker who has a girlfriend and isn't being a dick. Simone's good for him."

Jordan grinned at her response. "Thanks, Evie."