The Prince Who Fell

It was early next morning and as the silent promise that I made to Evie. I went back to the horrifyingly pink room. I knocked on the door and it immediately opened. Evie was standing there smiling and pulled me in. She turned and pulled out some clothes searching for the right ones. Once she found them she turned back to me. I had dark gray pants with a a darker shaded long-sleeved shirt to match. Along with some black high top vans a gold chain necklace fingerless gloves and left my head accessories alone and to finish it all off a dark blue Jean jacket.

I'm not sure if I like it or not but it'll have to do. I walked out of the bathroom and Evie seemed happier that I put the clothes on. "You look so good. Now go and give your man that cookie." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room in disappointment. It's not like I'm going to speak so there is no point in protesting it. It was still early in the morning so I had some time to kill before the big event comes. I'm not excited about this.

I wandered around the halls and looked around the place a bit more. I noticed that there were some rooms that were locked and others that were unlocked. Like Chad's for example. I only took a few bucks. I'm just being me even though I can see the visible changes that the others made to fit into this place. It's almost too obvious that they won't go through with this thing. One of the perks of this place is that it changes most people. But that I mean that I haven't changed one bit and I'm glad about that.

It was about time for school to start so people were now buzzing around the halls. It was pretty loud in here that people were practically yelling over one another. I quickly made my way over to my locker where Mal said she'd give me the potion cookie. I saw many bright colors on my way there which hurt my eyes since I'm used to dull and dark colors. I miss the Isle but here it has better things to steal and sell. I might as well quit stalling and get this thing done and over with already. Kill me now.

I saw princy talking to his little girlfriend. She seemed to be leaving just as I got there. I waved at him and he waved back. He then took me to a less public spot so I can talk. "Do you need anything?" I shook my head not letting my guard down of who could be listening. "You can speak you know this room is only for meetings so no one can hear us." Really pushy on trying to get me to talk. "I just wanted give you this cookie as a good luck treat in your big match today."

He smiled at the thought. "I would love to but I don't eat really anything before a big game. Maybe next time though." Okay mister tough guy two can play that game. "Oh right, be cautious of who gives you food right? Especially when it comes to a vk smart. Well then more for me I guess." I was about to take a but out of the cookie but it was quickly snatched away from me. I quickly led him back to the outdoor locker area. He was still in the process of eating the thing.

As soon as we got back the others surrounded him but stayed clear of his line of view. He had his eyes set on me for a minute or two. I gestured to the cookie to ask how it was. "The cookie is good... it's.. it's great! Nice and... and chewy.." He droned on about the cookie and how good it was. He kept staring at me though and it felt creepy. He eventually stopped trying to talk about the cookie. "Have your eyes always how those silver flecks in them." He was about to take another bite but I quickly took it away.

I ushered him to follow Jay and Carlos since he has a game to be at. Evie sent me a smirk thinking that I liked him. I don't. He seems really clingy and is way to bright for my taste. I just ignored her and walked off to go find some shade or a dark room. But I was quickly dragged away from my plans by Mal who told me that I had to go to the game. I hated being outside but now Mal was taking full advantage of the situation they put me in.

As soon as we got to the stands the game was just starting. I was hoping to come a bit later like more towards the end of it. Sadly that wasn't the case. I don't know what's happening since I didn't pay attention during tryouts. So I was lost on who was winning at this point in time. I think we are winning but I'm not too sure. Jay had the ball and the announcer person seemed really excited about it though. So I'll assume that we are. Everyone in the crowd was cheering for Jay at this point which made it even louder.

Jay looked over to Ben and passed him the ball and Ben took the shot which led the crowd to go wild. So I guess we won the game. I was about to leave because they were going to go on about this whole speech thing. Saying that it was a group effort and how it was the best thing to happen in a long time. I call complete bull on since they give most of the credit to one player. They may not say directly but they do that in every speech. I would know I've seen their games on the news.

Ben took the mic from the announcer person and did something that I would never expect someone to do. He said that he had an announcement to make. I didn't know what happened next since I was in complete shock.

And that's where I'll leave it for now. Sorry that it took so long to get out. U was busy with school as usual and my dad is thinking about moving soon. We are going move near the end of February hopefully. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Bye~