Aftermath (Extra)

Soon after everyone was unfrozen and Ben came running and roaring. Mal stopped him from going further. He looked over at me and started walking in my direction. I was still near the stands in the back. He got here surprisingly fast and grabbed my hands. "Are you okay? Did anything happen to you?" I only laughed. "I'm fine Ben. Only thing is that I'm going back home." He smiled until he thought about it. "Wait the Isle?" I nodded. His grip tightened on me. "What did you do?" I only laughed. "I got what was stolen from me back."

Guards soon came over and pulled me away from Ben. I didn't struggle or put up a fight. He did though. Ben tried to get to me but failed miserably. I saw that people made a clear path for me and stared as I was being led somewhere. I only smiled as they thought I was irredeemable. I saw Mal go over to Ben and feed him a cookie. I guess she was a jealous little girl. Only because it was me I guess. Probably took something she wanted and that something or someone was little prince Benjamin.

Time skip

I was waiting for my time to leave since they let me pack whatever stuff I had. They even let me take a few food items and some other stuff. Well they didn't necessarily let me. More of I took it and they don't know about it. I was soon walking down the hall. It was nighttime as they didn't want me scaring the othe kids. Some of the rooms had a little light coming from them and others didn't. I guess some people actually sleep here. The guards were leading me to where I had a ride to take me back.

At the end of the hallway I saw Ben standing there. He seemed to be waiting for someone. As he heard us approaching he looked up and told the guards to let him talk to me in private. "So what happened." Seems like he grew a pair. "Oh nothing much. Just a bit of a trade is all." "What kind of trade." He wasn't asking questions more like demanding answers. "Just my voice for the wand. It seemed like a good deal to me." He seemed shocked. "That was a deal that could've costed the lives of everyone here."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. Of course he only thinks about Auradon. "It would have also given the freedom to those on the Isle. At least I wasn't just thinking of here you know." I that point I was done speaking to him. "What happened to you? You used to be so nice. Was that all just a lie!" Ooh feisty. "Not all of it. I was just trying to get what I want is all. After all I am a villian kid." I lightly chuckled at this. Aww he seemed to be hurt by my words.

I smiled a wicked smile that made him freeze. "Plus the fact is that I just can't be with someone I'm not even remotely close to being I love with." The guards came back and continued to guide me to my transportation. I didn't look back to see his reaction. I already know he's butt hurt. I just continued on like nothing happened. That's just the way of my wicked world.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. It was fun rewriting my first book. And I'll let you guys know when I have the next book out. Also I lost my old phone and I don't know how to take a screen shot on the new one so I can't put any pictures of was Liam's new design. Anyways thats just a little update for you and I'll see you in the next book. Bye for now~