Chapter 1

So far, it's not good

A/n's Pov

The night kept on going on and here goes Y/n, sitting while frowning mentally...

Well she have to hold herself in- I mean, she have to hold her jealousy in!

Why??

Let's just say that Killua keeps on flirting with some other business woman!

"What is he up to?" Mizuki face palmed as her face was suddenly in disgust when she saw Killua leaning to take a peck on the girl's cheeks.

"Damn you Killua" Gon muttered underneath his breath while clenching his knuckles together.

"Tch, let him be..." Y/n gulped her drink then looked over Killua's direction, simply acting like she doesn't care as she let out a scoff. "It's not like we control him anyways... No one cares what he does right?" She let out a smile but everyone could say that she's faking it!

Gon's Pov

"Yeah right... No one could control him" I faced Y/n. "No one could control him that he's making it look like what had happened years ago!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

'C'mon! He have been so quiet all those years and now that he finally saw her... Instead of getting her back, he's trying to make her jealous?!' I gripped the alcohol's bottle tightly as I unconsciously grind my teeth.

"Gon calm down" Alluka held my hand as I left out a sigh.

"I'm sorry... It's just that he haven't learned his lesson" I massaged my temple.

"What do you mean?" -Alluka

"Can't you see it? He's making Y/n jealous... Just like the way he used Y/n to make Retz jealous" Kurapika interjected gaining everyone's attention.

"Make me jealous? Is he trying to make me laugh?" Y/n slammed her emptied glass on the table.

"Say what you want Y/n, I know it's effective" Mizuki wiggled her eyebrows. "Now tell me, do you still have a feelings for him? Because if your jealous-"

"Why don't you just drink? Like mind your own business?" Y/n asked sassily as she stood up leaving us all frozen.

'She changed...' That is all I could tell.

"I'll get going, I still have to meet other clients here" She lied...

"S-sure" Mizuki looked down guiltily.

"Are you sure you don't want to hang out with us? I mean it's been a long time.." Kurapika encourages but she only smiled before shaking her head.

"I really miss you guys but I have to do some business to take care of and oh-" She took something on her purse. "Here, call me anytime. If you guys would think of hanging out somewhere, then just tell me... I'll surely tag along with you guys" She beam while handing her written phone number to us.

"Hang out? Like going on a trip?" Mizuki look up to face Y/n who agitatedly nod her head.

"Yep, but be sure to call me early so that I could fix my schedules to be with you guys" And with that, she left...

"She definitely has something for Killua" Leorio grinned while nodding his head.

"I could tell she's jealous" Alluka chuckled.

"I hope they could get back together" I mumbled.

"Well, you're not alone" Kurapika patted my back.

'Man, I'm not used on seeing them away from each other... I mean, we all knew something was off when they started ignoring each other, but after that... I don't know anymore... I just heard that Y/n left to York New...' I chugged on my drink again as I stared over Killua who was still laughing with that pity girl.