Monster Fright

Esther pants and she shakes her head, "So...you've seen him do it...like actually transform in front of you?" Benjamin nods, "Yeah, ever since I was a baby. Why?" Esther sighs, looking down and she goes to her bed and picks up Mr. Hopp and goes back, "Because I don't think Tux is the only one..." Benjamin looks at the rabbit and looks back at Tux, "Tux wouldn't hurt you. He only hurts the things that try to hurt me....like that man who claimed to be my father." Esther was shocked to hear that, but she didn't say anything and she sits by Benjamin.

He looks at her, "So....I'm guessing Mr. Hopp is like Tux? He can turn into a monster?" She nods, "Ever since I had this necklace, he along with Mr. Stripes and Miss Bo haven't caused any havoc, but they still lurk around." She shows Benjamin the necklace made of The Six and Benjamin looks at it, "Woah....that's kinda cool. Not the monster part but that necklace." Esther smiles, "It just keeps them at bay, but I'm relieved to know Tux wouldn't hurt your friends." Benjamin nods, agreeing with her.

Later that night, Benjamin wasn't able to sleep. He lays on his back, looking at the ceiling, and he hears a noise outside the door, like the sound of heavy footsteps and what sounded like....static music? He quietly gets out of bed, stepping over toys, and peeks through the door, seeing a shadow pass by quickly. Benjamin quietly leaves the room to investigate and he checks the long hallway. He walks very softly and he hears a noise in the library and he sneaks inside.

Benjamin looks around, "Hello? Is anyone there?" There was nothing but silence, and he quietly looks around until he hears the music behind him, and it was getting closer. Too close. Benjamin gasps and he runs, looking for a place to hide and he hides behind a chair, shaking as the music was nearby until it was right there where he was hiding, but Benjamin covered his mouth, his eyes watering. He shakes and he slowly looks up and his eyes widen as he saw a tall rabbit, smiling a sharp toothy grin and its bright yellow eyes look around.

Benjamin whimpers and he gulps, he peeks around the corner of the chair, there was a space big enough for him to make a run for it and right when the rabbit looks away, Benjamin dashes and he makes a run for it, but the rabbit was faster and it catches up to him, but was then tackled by a black flash. Benjamin trips and he falls to the floor. He turns to lay on his back and gasps when he sees a familiar someone fighting with the monster rabbit.

Tux tackles Mr. Hopp, biting him and growling viciously, then Mr. Hopp uses his legs to kick the monstrous cat off him. Benjamin scoots away quickly and Tux picks him up and dashes out on all fours. He gets to the children's room and quietly sneaks Benjamin back in to bed and stays with him, panting. Benjamin lays his head on the cat's side, and falls asleep and Tux kept an eye on the door, making sure Mr. Hopp didn't follow. Mr. Hopp was still in the library, standing in place, panting and wipes the blood away from his mouth, growling, "Big mistake cat..."
.
.
.
.
.
.