Small Chat

Tux was back in plush form with Benjamin as they go to the kitchen for dinner to join everyone else. After dinner, Benjamin yawns, feeling sleepy already. He gets to his bed, curls up under the blanket and is out like a light, snoring softly. Tux purrs and nuzzles his cheek gently with his own in his plush form. He quietly leaves the room for a moment to stretch and turns into his monster form, stretching, "Ugh...I hate moving around as a plush. I feel so stiff in my back and my legs feel like jelly." He walks around the orphanage quietly before being pulled into a dark room somewhere.

Tux growls, "Alright, Hopp if that's you, I swear to god, I'm gonna-" "You'll what?" says a familiar voice and Tux sighs, "I've been keeping my part of the deal okay? It was just a nightmare I had." Mr. Hopp shakes his head, "If you had a nightmare and saw a tall figure, that must've been him." Tux snarls, "Look, I don't even know what the Entity looks like!" An open book is thrown into his face and he growls, and he takes a look and it shows a picture of the Entity and the description. Tux looks closer, "I....All I saw was a figure standing before me, I didn't see the horns or anything." He hears another voice and it was Miss Bo, "Who knows if it was him or not? Even if it wasn't maybe he was sending you a message." 

Tux rolls his eyes, "And what kind of message would that be?" His ear twitches and he jumps back when he heard someone behind him, "Maybe he's giving you a warning." Tux pants, "Jesus Stripes! What the hell?" Mr. Stripes hisses, "How was I supposed to know you're in front of me?" Tux hisses at him and he hisses back, causing Mr. Hopp to stop them and he grabs Tux by the arm, "Whatever it was, he's here somehow. He somehow found out about you or something. Maybe he knew you even before you came here. Whatever happened, you can't interfere with him because it seems like he's not happy with you."

Tux pulls his arm away, "I'm just protecting my kid....he's been through too much...he doesn't even know what I did to that man who claimed to be his father." Miss Bo shakes her head, "What kind of father does that to their own child?" Mr. Stripes looks at her, "One that is a dumbass." He chuckles and Miss Bo hits her hand against his chest, unamused, "No shit, sherlock." Tux looks down, "I can't tell Benjamin what I did...I don't think he would understand...and I almost did it again...." Mr. Hopp looks at him, "To who?" "This boy....he's been bothering Benjamin since we came here." Tux explains and Mr. Stripes sighs, "Of course it's Jackson. That little twit. I don't know why you stopped." 

Tux looks at the tiger, "I don't think Benjamin wanted to witness me do it....I was so tempted to do it....So tempted to dig my claws into his throat..." Miss Bo crosses her arms, "Well, we can all agree Jackson is a little shit. But, going back on the main subject, you can't let the Entity find out about you or try to test him." Tux looks at her, "What would he do if I did?" She shakes her head, "The three of us don't dare to find out....way before you guys came here, we were fully possessed by him. We mostly had no choice but to obey him, let him control us like his own puppets." Tux sighs and he hears his name from the bedroom and he turns to the other three monsters, "I'm not gonna even dare interfere with this bastard either. If he hurts Benjamin, he's gonna regret it." Mr. Hopp chuckles, "Good luck with that. He's really powerful." They turn back into their plush forms and quickly get back to the bedroom to the children and Tux snuggles in with Benjamin, purring softly. 

.

.

.

.

.