Part Four

The following morning when Jin awoke, he was being blinded by the suns rays in his face. And he mumbled, "Tae.. baby, please close the blinds." Then shook Jungkook gently in a loving way. Thinking that he was Taehyung.

When he didn't get a response and that the sun was still in his eyes he finally opened his eyes and was shocked.

He had completely forgotten that he was with Jungkook last night and most heartbreakingly, he didn't have his beloved husband anymore. He was mere inches away from his face.

When Jungkook started to stir awake, Jin quickly sat up and moved farther from him. He thought Jungkook would feel awkward seeing him so close to him.

But when Jungkook looked up, he saw Jin's broad back facing him and he smiled happily.

"Good morning Seokjin. I hope you are feeling ok."

Jin nodded and regretted it right away. He shouldn't have drank so much. Now he has a blinding headache. He holds onto his head with both hands and groans.

Jungkook laughs quietly and says, "I see, let me go grab you some aspirin and water. Hopefully it'll help."

He then jumps up and walks past Jin who is suddenly looking shy. When Jungkook returns he gladly took the aspirin and chugged the entire water bottle.

He then saw Jungkook reach his hand out to him and asks him to follow him. Jin slowly reaches out and joins him.

He is led through several rooms until they reach a small kitchen area. Jungkook then points to a seat and asks him to sit down while he cooks.

"You really don't have to bother. My stomach feels kinda queasy and I don't think I could hold anything down."

Jungkook stops what he was doing and moves closer to him. "Are you sure? I could call in an order for hangover soup. They shouldn't take long."

Jin then thinks about it and thinks that would really hit the spot. So he tells him, "Well ok, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. After all it was probably my wine that gave you the hangover."

He then calls two orders for the soup and then they go to the entertainment room and wait for the call that their order has arrived.

As they are talking, Jungkook suddenly remembers that Taehyung had called. So he tells him, "I should probably tell you before it slips my mind but your husband... or your ex called you last night. I answered for you since I thought it might be important regarding the children."

Jin is surprised and searches for his phone and sees it off. When he turns it on he sees so many missed calls and immediately panics thinking something happened to one of the kids. So he excused himself and went to call him back.

He walked a few feet away from Jungkook, but he could still hear everything being said.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I just saw your missed calls. Did something happen to one of the kids?"

"No, they just wanted to tell you goodnight but your new boss decided to answer your phone.

And why exactly are you with him anyway? You didn't tell me that you were going out anywhere."

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are to be asking me where I go and who the fuck I'm with? Nobody! That's who."

"I was just asking. And I'm sorry, it was just a surprise to hear another man answer your phone. I'm still your husband. I can't just stop caring."