Chapter Six: Love in a Pizza-Box

When Milly finally arrived home she locked herself in her bright pink room, trying to not make as much noise as possible. The woman pressed her hands against her chest, shielding her back at the door, she smiled. A small smile.

She smiled at the thought of the stranger, she checks began to go red, like an orchard of ripe strawberries. 

Milly lay in her bed, she slowly began to take out her phone. I hope Hailey isn't busy, it must be afternoon in New York. Milly thought to herself. She couldn't wait to tell her closest friend what had happened.

As she lit up her phone, an olive green Lock Screen appeared with a twisted vine pattern in a lighter shade of green. Milly's Lock Screen was was her axe. Her eyes widen, as suddenly as her rose blushed face became as white as snow. 

Meanwhile... 

As Sean drove to "Stacy's Mama Mia Pizzeria," thoughts began to circle through his mind: is my hair combed? Do I look like an idiot in love? Am I an idiot? The delivery man's heart raced faster, and faster the closer he got to the pizzeria where the angel-like manager work. Sean could almost picture Daisy's beautiful white hair and light blue eyes, her eyes that always seemed to match the clear ocean waves at the beach during summer. Seeing that woman always made Sean's bad days, turn into good ones. 

The main reason the blacked haired man fell for the manager was because of her kind heart. She would always be kind with everyone around her, even if she were pressured, she'd always try her best to be in a good mood to lighten-up other's day. 

He began to drive up to the un-loading zone, just then the angel appeared, the one that made his insides gooey, like melted marshmallows. 

"Hello again, Sean. It's nice to see you're the one delivering this time, I have to be honest, you're probably the only one who gets our order right!" Daisy said, in a tone sweeter than honey pouring straight into your mouth. "haha, well, I'm just trying to do my job, but thanks." Sean replied, his voice nervously fading at the end. 

"Well, the other day... you came..." The angel faced woman nervously stated, un-able to finish her sentence, hoping the tall man in front of her would obtain the concept. 

Sean slightly blushed at remembering yesterday's events: He had delivered a few sacks of flour, when he came across a woman. She was Daisy, looking a miserable, "Hey, Daisy... are you alright?" 

The startled pale haired woman replied, "Oh yeah, it's just..." She sighed looking towards Sean, then continued. "My parents kicked me out, they thought I should be achieving more at this point." As Sean was an acquaintance, she trusted him as more than that. The man hastily embraced the sorrowful woman with a hug. 

The black haired man snapped back into the present, quickly responding with a small nod. The manager thrusted her hands out from behind her back, exposing a pizza box. The box was directly in the tall man's face, Sean's eyes widen in surprise. 

I made it myself, just as a... thank you, for caring." He stood there, his face becoming the definition of red itself by the second. "I- Thanks." He replied, as the workers unloaded everything off the truck, Daisy vanished into the crowd of workers heading back to the back entrance. 

The tall man slowly opened the box, revealing a heart-shaped cheese and pepperoni pizza. 

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for taking such a long time, I wrote more about Milly and Elliot, since it seemed you all enjoyed their plot so much. Thanks for reading, I'll try and stick to one update (at least) per week.

Stay toned!