Chapter Four: Pomegranate Meets

Zander stood in front of the golden eyed man. He was taking in all his features, when suddenly realized, he knew this man.

This man was the same little boy whom he played with for all those years, the boy that always shared his PB&J sandwiches with him. His friend. Well... to Zander, more than that.

He was Luke... the one he'd known until the 8th grade, until he moved away. The one he'd cried over and was hoping to see again one day.

"Zander, is that you?" Luke smiled as he said The Grape Man's name. "It's me, Luke..."

"I know." Zander replied with a scratchy voice, both men having tears in their eyes. The Grape Man let the first tear slide over his cheek, as if it were a newly born river.

They quickly embraced one another with a bear hug, not commenting a word, yet knowing each other's happiness.

Meanwhile... 

"Why can't they ever understand me, I just want to make music!" An electric pink haired girl thought as she was walking out the door.

"Millicent Brooks, come back here right now!" Her mother yelled as the younger girl slightly turned around, barely enough to face her mother. "It's Milly, and I need to cool down. Can't I even do that?" She snarled.

Milly walked on the side of the road, noticing her favorite smoothie shop, "Swirl's." This put the short woman in a good mode hastily.

As she ordered her usual, a pomegranate smoothie, she thought to herself, "I shall be the best electric guitarist, even if it's the last thing I do. Well... hopefully not the last thing..."

When walking out "Swirl's" door, she didn't seem to notice a taller man because the second the door opened, a tragedy happened.

Milly's smoothie was everywhere except in her mouth, the liquid was on a pink cotton candy haired man. His brown eyes were looking down at his clothes, then at the clumsy woman, which was also covered in a delightful pomegranate smoothie.

Everyone stared at them, but Milly didn't care. Workers started to bring napkins as she and a brown eyed boy began cleaning themselves.

"I'm so, so sorry," the electric pink eyed woman said honestly. The man said not to worry, but the moment they both made contact, blush appeared on both their faces. Yet again, it also could be the smell of pomegranate suffocating Milly's nostrils.