chapter 6

Trigger warning, there is a scene of sexual harassment in this chapter. If you don't want to read it there is a "tw" where is begins and a "x" where it ends. 

// Marina // 

Like he said, the party wasn't too far away so we made it there in less than 5 minutes. I feel like he made sure to go to a lake near the party.

When we get into the house Louis runs into Zayn.  

"Bro, there isn't a damn skateboard in this entire house what the hell." He took a red cup from someone walking by and wasted no time in chugging down the alcohol. He threw the cup behind him before turning back to Zayn. 

"Don't you have like 8 skateboards?" Louis looks at Zayn for a good 5 secs before realizing something. 

"Bro that's so true! Bro come with me!" He hits Zayn on the shoulder and turns him around to go with him. Zayn doesn't protest and i'm left alone to think about how many times Louis says "bro" when he's drunk.

I've been to Louis's house a few times for parties but it still astounds me how many people he manages to fit in it. 

I walk around a little and I run into Liam and his girlfriend making out. I walk away before they pull away from each other, if they ever did. I continue to walk around and i watch a game of beer pong for a while until i get bored. There's 10 people gathered around a closet when i turn the corner. Obviously listening to the pair that were chosen to go in for 7 minutes. I walk outside to look for Zayn but he isn't anywhere to be found. I walk around back and sit in one of the lawn chairs Louis's parents probably spent too much on. I contemplate going swimming but i don't know when Louis planned on doing his dare and i would rather not be body slammed by him. So i just look through my phone.

Niall: Did you find it ?

Shoot i forgot to look for his sweater.

Me: Srry time got away from me ! I'm at a party right now 

Niall: Rina !

Me: srry 

when i get home i swear the first thing i'll do is look for it!

I don't get to see his response before some guy makes his way towards me. Well attempts to, he's too drunk to even walk straight. 

"Hey babe." He stumbles over some random shoe that's been left on the floor. He laughs at himself before continuing to approach me. 

"What do you want?" I pay little to no attention to this guy, hoping he'll pass out before he actually reaches me. 

"You."

tw

 It never ceases to surprise me how disgusting drunk guys can get. I'm all about high self esteem and all but alcohol gives guy's a little too much confidence. 

"That's great but i'm not interested, so..." I go back to my phone hoping he'd get the hint and just go away.

"Come on, baby girl." 

He takes a few steps closer to me and my stomach starts to twist.  He's so close that i can smell the cups of alcohol that he has consumed. I get up from the chair before he can get any closer and stand on the opposite side from him. 

"Look dude, i'm saying no. No means no." Everyone starts cheering and i see Louis on the roof. The music sounds louder and the chants add to the volume.