Thirty-Two

Enjoy the fluff shots, this is all after a six-month time skip :)

☁︎︎

I walk into Clay's recording room, which is shared with my editing set-up, since the two of us moved into a house together a few weeks back.

"No! That's cheats!"

Clay rages as he plays on the smp with some of the others. It wasn't a lore video though, so I wasn't too worried about interrupting; which is exactly what I do.

Without a word leaving my mouth, I squeeze in-between Clay and the wooden desk, making him roll back in his chair.

"y/n? What's wrong?" I ignore his words as I straddle his thighs; resting my head on the man's shoulder while wrapping my arms around his neck. "Really?"

I nod, taking in the man's relaxing scent of cologne as I close my eyes. "It's your fault... You haven't given me attention."

He laughs, playing with my hair a little as he pulls back towards the desk, leaving some room for my added size.

"Sorry, where was I?" Clay speaks back up and I can hear everyone inside his headset exploding.

"Is y/n there?! I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Hey y/n!"

"Mr. Steal Yo Gorl!"

Clay just laughs as he starts using his keyboard again. "You guys love her more than me, that's tragic. Even the chat wants her to say hi..."

After the small scene over me, which makes my entire body stiffen— fearful of making any noise with so many people listening— the boys go back to playing.

☁︎︎

Clay finishes up his stream and finally gets to give me the attention I want, his hands going to wrap around my waist. "Sorry I couldn't give you attention today. Forgive me?"

I narrow my eyes in irritation, hoping his memory of our pre-determined plans would surface.

"What? I told you I would finish up by ten, and it's only nine. Technically I kept my promise," Clay laughs, but I don't budge.

"We were supposed to go out for dinner tonight."

His eyes slowly widen as he remembers, and I internally celebrate, knowing he's gonna make up for it in some way.

"Oh my God, I totally forgot!" Clay exclaimed, suddenly tightening his grip on my waist.

"Let's cuddle! I wanna cuddle you all night and go out for lunch tomorrow, I won't even film anything. We can spend all day together, no talk about work and the hassle of editing for me."

I continue to just stare at him, crossing my arms. "Mgmfmdm... Fine."

He smiles, quickly peppering kisses all over my face. Eventually, he reached my lips, making that kiss the longest before backing his head up.

"I love you."

My face is hot as hell; head absently nodding in an almost unresponsive state. Some things never change I guess. "Love you... too."

After that, Clay let us snuggle on the couch and watch movies, his head resting on my lap, allowing me to play with his hair delicately.

"I could go for some Morimoto Asia," Clay stated out of nowhere, a hidden tone behind his voice. And that's when I remember how we met.

"You're such an asshole."

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

We shall continue on a fluff journey next chapter