Chapter 11

When Childe and Lumine got back to the group, they were confused why the guys were held down and being applied makeup. The group was also surprised to see both of them with swollen lips and intertwining fingers. They took a moment to digest this information before girls starting fangirl-screams and boys doing whistling at them.

Keqing ran up to Lumine, "you confessed?! You little sly girl!"

Rosaria teased, "oh my archon! Her lips look like they were abused rather than kissed."

Signora smirked, "Is that a hickey? Damn, already?"

As the girls took Lumine away from Childe, the guys welcomed him with high-fives and whistles.

Venti nudged with a teasing smile, "damn, was she wild? You got some blood on your bottom lip."

Scaramouche mocked, "finally! I thought you had backed away from the plan."

Albedo told him as he pointed to his left cheek, "you have a bit of lipstick there."

Aether asked, "so, who confessed first?"

Childe puffed his chest with pride and answered, "I did."

Lumine retorted from the other side, "I was going to do it first but you shushed me."

He threw a carefree smirk at her, "exactly, 'was going to' but you did not, so I won."

She turned to give him her full attention, "I planned it out first."

He grinned wider at her sassy behavior, "verbal confession still wins, Oujo-chan."

She turned red from both anger and shyness, "I love you the longest."

He still had his grin on his face and challenged her, "oh really? Then, please enlighten me, Oujo-chan."

Her face grew redder and glared at him with hands-on hips, "I love you for 4 years!"

Childe's eyes grew wide as his teasing grin slowly fainted. It is Lumine's turn to smirk with her arms crossed in front of her.

He walked to her wordlessly and held her shoulders.

"... Huh? Childe?", she asked him slowly.

Then, he pulled her into a tight hug and showered her face with non-stop pecks, "I'm sorry I was late, Oujo-chan. I'll make it up for you with my whole life."

His action made her blush with embarrassment and tried to get away from his arms, "Childe, get off! We're in front of everyone! Gosh, I didn't know you were such a clingy lover!" The group fell into amusement and laughter at their actions.

"Shocker! Childe didn't look like a clingy lover type?", Signora fake-gasped at them while Keqing and Rosaria were taking snapshots of them.

"Ok, ok. Break it off already!", Aether grabbed Childe's shirt and peeled away from his twin.

He continued with a glare, "I did give you my permission but that doesn't mean you can make out with my sister in front of me."

Childe looked away from Lumine and turned to Aether but he paused a moment before cackling, "Aether, you look anything but intimidating with all those makeup on you."

This made the guys remembered what was their situation and grabbed him simultaneously.

Childe asked after his laughs had died down, "what? Why are you guys holding me like this?"

Aether gave him an unnerving smile, "you haven't gotten punishment from them, right?"

Childe immediately shut up his mouth and turned back to girls as they came closer to him with hair-raising evil smiles.