Chapter 1 Try To Remember

Anne's POV

I woke up in a state of panic I couldn't remember what happened but one thing I was knocked out I sat up on my bed I remember it was mine I've been here for awhile I remember my friends being there I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad happened to them I hope they're alright especially Marcy then a Newt opened my door I got starteled "Hey it's ok it's just me" he said "What happened" I asked "Oh you and your friends kinda try to get away from here but we got you" he said "So we try to escape" I asked "Oh yeah the King was not happy but hey you're back now" he said "Where are my friends" I asksd "Oh Marcy, Gregory, and Sasha yeah the're in another rooms" he said "How far" I asked "Umm about two dorms right is where Marcy and Gregory are and two dorms left Sasha is" he said "Are they alive" I asked "Pffff of course they're alive what kill them no that would be a waste" he said "Are they awake" I asked "I don't know I need to check up on them" he said "Ok well bye then" I said "Bye" he said leaving my dorm and shutting the door ahh I wish The Planters were hear why did Hop Pop send me here I mean I get it I needed time and space but why he the one who adopted me when I was only two I hope my friends are awake and no too hurt from whatever knocked us out I curled up in a ball on my bed and cried I don't know why I guess I was just worried about my friends they're are my only friends anyway after awhile of crying I heard my name on a speaker "Anne Boonchuy please come in my throne room I want to have a word with you" I knew that voice King Andrais I knew he was mad at me but I got ready to see him and walked in I saw him sitting on his throne "Anne Boonchuy I thought you knew the rules about leaving with your friends I'm very disappointed you disobeyed me I gave you a place to stay I mean your adopted gradfather dropped you off but this is just wrong" he said without smiling "I'm sorry King Andrais it won't happen again if it does you can kill me" I said almost crying "No I only let you live beause I need you for something if you can prove your strength and strategy to me I'll make you my Side Assistant" he said I thought about it for a second it wouldn't be that bad and I'll never go back to The Planters "Yes....but don't hurt my friends" I said "Ok" he said we shaked hands "Your free to go" he said I walked outta his throne room I didn't realize that Gregory was trying to look for me he was running I think he didn't realize I was right in front of him and we bumped into each other "Ow" we both said "I'm sorry I was looking for-" he said but he realized it was me he bumbed into "ANNE!" he shouted "GREGORY!" I shouted to then we hug I never like him so we were just friends but he saw me as his family he was adopted by a frog family to not The Planters but a frog famliy also "Is Marcy and Sasha ok I haven't heard of them well only what that Newt told me I don't know if there awake yet but it's good to see you ok" he said "Yeah good to see you to ok as well" I said "Well I gues we have to wait do you remember anything" he asked me "No the onky thing I remember was running, then falling on the ground with you, Marcy, and Sasha, then getting knocked out by something, then waking up in my bed again" I said "I can only remember that to" he said "Yeah it's okay I guess" I said "Hey I heard something lold when I woke up what was it" he asked I knew it was King Andrais trying to call me in to his throne room to have a little talk but I can't tell that to Gregory not to him "I don't know King Andrais just wanted me to help with something that's all" I said I lied to him "Ok cool" he said after two minutes the speaker came on again. "Amne Boonchuy and Bazoo please report to the Arena for a 1 on 1 battle over" One of the Newts controling the speaker said my name "I guess I have to go get ready for the first battle since I woke up" I said walking off "Hey Anne" Gregory said from behind me "Yeah" I asked "Good luck your going against one of the strongest Newts here and I will tell you if Marcy or Sasha or both of the wake up when your in battle" he said "Thanks Gregory you're a good friend" I said with a smile he smiled "Ok go gook luck again" he said then I ran off to get ready.