Chapter 8 With King Andrias

Anne's POV

I woke up with Marcy on my chest I almost forgot she didn't go back to her room I waited for her to wake up because I was too scared to move her for the fear I might wake her up she did wake up about ten minutes later "Mmmm" she was waking up "Hey good morning sleepy head" I said "Morning Anne I almost forgot I didn't go back to my room" she said "Well I gotta go be at King Andrias' side I better get ready" I said "Sorry Anne I'll get ready myself hope you do a good job for your first day" she said then she went to walk out of my room "Yeah you to good luck if you do end up fighting" I said "Thanks" she said then she lefted my room I got ready I didn't take coution in walking and got out of my bed fast the second I stepped on the floor I fell "Ow...I guess I have to be careful" I said then I got back up and took more coution I got dressed and rushed over to King Andrias' throne room "Anne Boonchuy your awake already you were out for a week" a Newt guarding the room said "Yes I'm awake is Andrias ready" I asked "Yes he is ready when you are you can go in" he said "Thank you" I said I walked in the Newts gaurding the other side looked at me surprised I walked up to King Andrias' Throne I kneeled down "King Andrias I am awake and ready" I said "Anne...wow a week you were out your friends told me all about it you've earned my side so what do you say" he said "I've worked hard and strong to earn this I'm ready" I said "Ok now if you follow me this is your room in this room some Newts are waiting for you they will give you the prize" he said "Ok" I said I walked in and shut the door some Newts saw me and got my prize they told me to take off my shirt I did I got on the shirt they gave me on, then they gave me a belt so I put it on, then one Newt put a cape on me, and then a Newt gave me a staff the staff has power only King Andrias' side can obtain I can't believe it then the Newts left me to see my new room I looked around a four poster bed and a stand just for my cape a comutaicator for me and King Andrias to talk and so he can tell me what to do wow I jumped on the bed it was so soft I wish my friends were with me in this I later was reading a book from the bookcase in my room then King Andrias told me what to do "Anne I need you to walk around and see if everything is okay by the way you'll do this everyday at the same time just look around the building and if any Newt tries to leave please bring them back safe if they don't listen do what you need to do ok" he said "Got it Andrias I'll go right now" I said "Good I need you out there asap" he said then put the book back and left my room then left the King's throne room I walked around for awhile I didn't see anything but I did run into my friends I can't hear who's fighting from my room so I didn't know "Anne" Gregory said looking behind him "Gregory" I said "You look cool with that new shirt, belt, and cape" He said "Thanks and I have a staff" I said pulling out the staff "Cool" he said "So who's fighting" I asked "You can't hear from your new room" he asked "No I can't who is fighting" I asked "Anne please don't freak out because of what happened before" he said "Ok" I said "Marcy is fighting" he said with a smile "Marcy" I asked "Yeah Marcy you know the black haired girl who stayed with you when you got hurt" he said I slapped him "I know who she is Gregory I'm just scared" I said "I know but she's doing pretty good" he said "Really" I said coming near the railing "Yeah" he said I was putting my arms on the railing I saw Marcy fight a Newt she has already fighted but she's trying again because she lost the first time it was Bazoo I already beat him up for it she was winning I saw her punch him then run up him then kick him in the jaw he fell down in pain she doing better but I had to get back to work "Well I would love to stay but I have to get back to my task King Andrais gave me I hope she wins" I said "Ok see you later" Gregory said then went back to looking I walked around for other ten minutes no one was trying to get out so I didn't have to get anyone back nor hurt anyone I made it back and told Andrias what happened I thought I could trust him so I told him about my little talking with Gregory and watching Marcy he didn't mind so I went back to my room and continuted my book after awhile night time came and I fell alseep in my soft new bed.