Chapter 6 Fighting You

Anne's POV

I woke up the next morning I quickly got ready and walked out Sasha was there she didn't look scared I think she had a plan so we just waited for the speaker to come on "Ok let's see....Anne Boonchuy and Sasha Waybright please report to the Arena to have a battle" Sam said I said good luck to Sasha and she said good luck to me so we both parted and went to get ready I didn't wanna do this but just remember what Woozel said to you pretend their a decoy but don't go too hard on them we both were ready and then met in the middle "Ok I don't wanna say the rules anymore so....Begin" the supervisor Newt said Sasah told me her plan she was very quiet about it I nodded my head and we started fighting she knocked me down then I rolled over onto her and was about to punch her but how could I "Just punch me already" she said I stared at her for awhile I closed my eyes and pretended she was a decony an evil version of my friend I remember she pushed me and my friends round alot when we were kids but I cared, I cared also that was in the past and then I opened my eyes I went for the punch I closes my eyes I punched her I didn't realize I had done it so hard to knock her out I got up quickly and started crying but got over it when I heard "And Anne wins" Sam said over the speaker I got undressed quickly and went to my room and layed down I didn't wanna do this to my friends but I did and now I have to fight a Newt who is probably stronger than me but I could do it I could I remembered I needed to help Marcy outta her bed today I quickly got up and got outta my room and rushed over to hers I knocked then open it she was still asleep as always I just sat down and waited for her to wake when she did "Hey good morning" I said "Morning Anne did you already fight" she said "Yep and it wasn't that bad now let's help you outta that bed hm" I said "Yeah I think I'm ready" she said so I walked over to help her out I had to hold her for a few steps but she got the hang of it after awhile "Ok so you can walk again try to come to me by yourself" I said "I don't know Anne I don't think I'm ready to walk all by myself yet" she said "It will be fine just one foot in front if the other and I'm always right here for you ok now try it" I said "Ok" she said then she started walking towards me she was doing it but then she fell "It's ok I'm here" I said rushing over to her "Thanks Anne" she said as she got up and started walking again we did this all day and by the end of the day she could walk again "Thanks Anne" she said hugging me "No problem I'm always here" I said I blushed from saying that ah just say it, just say I love you it's not that hard why could I do it I was questioning why I couldn't say it to her but we stayed up talking about random stuff and went to sleep I didn't realize I fell asleep in her bed.