PROLOGUE

Prologue: A Meeting Of Great Impact.

Something filled your lungs, though you were not aware of it. You were unconscious after all. All space around you was filled. The matter in the space was pulling you somewhere. Perhaps it was a liquid. Water most likely.

Then, you were suddenly pulled up. The person who pulled you up pushed on your chest, in hopes of getting your heart to circulate blood. It worked.

You sat up quickly and started coughing, getting all the water in your lungs out. The one who helped you backed away in shock. But came back to you and helped you with your current condition.

Once your coughing had stopped, you turned to look at the stranger who had saved your life. The boy had his golden blonde hair tied into a braid. He was wearing a black crop top and black pants. He had a yellow and white cape on his back.

"Who are you?" You asked curiously. Wondering who this boy was.

He smiled, "My name is Aether. Nice to meet you. What's yours?" He asked back. Standing up and holding out his hand for you. You thought for a moment, Should I tell him my name? You then decided that, since he helped you, this is the least you could do.

"Y/N, it's a pleasure." You smiled back and took his hand. You trusted Aether now since he told you his name and seemingly trusts you as well.

"So why were you in the ocean?" He asked walking to what you thought was his camp.

"Before that incident, I was sitting on a mountain edge by a beach. I think I drowsed off and fell into the ocean. And It carried me to this beach." That was the only thing you remembered at least. You didn't know if you had forgotten something, but that's the only information you could give him.

"Oh, am glad you're fine," he said while sorting out something in the camp. He patted down on a makeshift bed, wanting you to sit down.

You sat down gladly, feeling tired and heavy by the fact you were still a bit wet. Thank god for the winds for drying your clothes faster.

After a few seconds of sitting down, you felt a little restless and bad that Aether had to do everything. "Do you need any help Aether?" You asked. wanting to do something in return.

"You could pick up sticks, I need them for the fire." He said standing up from the bed and turning to point at the campfire.

You nodded and stood up. You walked to the middle of both of the mountains and proceeded to grab sticks from the bushes, or at least what was left of them.

Once you got the sticks, you walked back to the camp. But you stopped when you saw a statue. It look old and was covered in vines. You should ask Aether about this.

You continued to walk until you finally made it back. You put the sticks in the campfire, the fire got bigger as you put more sticks in. Aether came back, holding two black basses. He looked drenched.