1

Chapter 1: The Winds Of Freedom.

As Paimon and Aether were talking, you were packing. Well, packing the few things that the both of you had. You never really had a lot except for a pot, and sheets that you found in the wild.

Aether probably explained your situation too, man it's been 2 months since the both of you met Paimon. Yes, you did count how many days had passed.

You hope that Paimon would understand why the both of you had to lie to you at first. You guys couldn't trust her at first, though you soon find out that she was relatively harmless.

They eventually finished talking. And Paimon agreed, as consumption, to be a travel guide. Heh, you felt like a tourist. Though a guide would be most helpful. From what you heard from Paimon, Tevyat is huge! Like super huge! You'd doubt that it would be bigger than Earth though, the cities there are huge.

But Tevyat doesn't look like it was hard to grasp. Hopefully, you'd get used to it. All of you came to a halt, you forgot there was a mountain blocking the way. Guess you'd have to climb over.

You started climbing, but when you look down, Aether had a confused look. "Climb up! It's the only way!" You shouted. Aether still seemed a little confused but he got it. And so he too started climbing. You looked at Paimon who just floated up, feeling a little jealous that she wouldn't have to climb things.

Once you got up, you were met with a sight to behold. Grassy plains, with a shining blue sky. Aether made it up as well and began walking without you. You then get out of your fazed state and run toward them.

Paimon was talking about The Statues Of The Seven and how they could be found all over Teyvat. And also that they represented The Seven Gods who reign over each region. At least that's what you heard.

Paimon suddenly yelled, "Look! A Statue Of The Seven!" she pointed out. The statue resembled a person, it's probably the form that the god took. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" You shouted suddenly, gaining the attention of your companions.

"No fair! Paimon can't float that fast!" Paimon groaned. Aether began to pick up speed, leaving Paimon behind. "You gotta be faster than that if you wanna catch up!" Aether chuckled. You were currently in first place, you also made it there first. Next was Aether then, and in last place was Paimon.

"Ugh... don't leave Paimon like that!" Paimon heaved out heavily. You laughed at her state and she glared at you, "Alright, alright. We swear that we won't leave you like that." you said with your hand on your heart.

A sudden glow of green came from behind you, along with a shift in the winds. You and Paimon came to check what it was, but there was only Aether standing there, with his hand still on the statue. "What was that?" You question Aether. "I just touched the statue and it glowed." He answered.