8

viii. wolf confusion and chaos

 wolf confusion and chaos

day i. the meaning of lupical; a pack's human child.

"THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING TODAYS COMMISSION, HERE'S YOUR REWARD." Katheryn said with a closed-eyed smile, "We'll prepare your next ones right away, please enjoy this free time."

"Thank you, I'll see you!" You say taking the sacks off more. After a lot of convincing, you managed to bed rest Aether for a week. In the meanwhile, you'll be doing the commissions and trying to get stronger.

You needed to work on your magic output, as well as to keep yourself from fainting and getting sick cause of it.

"Thirty-nine-thousand nine-hundred-fifty... forty-thousand, not too shabby." You close the sack and put it in your inventory. "What to do, what to do..." You sigh, maybe I should plan a route to Liyue early.

You take a seat nearby, pulling out your map and a quill. Already dipped in ink, you plan out your journey, but, your map only shows a little bit of the way, you frown and decided to see if they're any other places other than Mondstadt City nearby.

Stormbearers Mountains, Galesong Hill... Wolvendom. Sounds interesting... you roll your map back up, wrapping it tightly with string, polyester soft on your fingertips.

After whooshing the map away, you make your way to the gates. Waving goodbye to the guards, and saying bye to a little boy named Timmie, you walk along the wavy path, stones, and pebbles sometimes on your way.

Along the way, you notice some distinct flora. They look like windwheels, why didn't I notice this before? Do they move? Never hurt's to try. Plus, good magic output practice.

You use your hand to project a bit of anemo on the flowers, what you didn't expect was, it was too much. The flowers were ripped out of the ground as the air harshly cut through blades of grass until it reached the five-mile mark. By then it had stopped.

You sulked, you had accidentally caused damage to the flowers. Feeling a bit bad, you grab the flowers that were ripped from the ground, they smelled nice, so you thought you'd make them into perfume. "I'll re-plant these...! As soon as I could find a vendor!" You pumped yourself up, puffing up your cheeks and slapping them. "Now, where were we..." You summon your map, "Ok, I'll just go straight ahead... and then take a left."