What Now?!

Well! This is the end of book one! Soon there will be a second book called Mistakes and I am starting a smut fic called Chufter! Hope you enjoy and maybe cry a little
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott and Mitch lay down on the bed in the small, yet cozy, cabin.

"Damn, Mitch.. Isn't this just- just.."
Scott started.

"Perfect"

"Even the word perfect doesn't put it at the ranking as high as it deserves"

"I can't believe we are married now.."

"I know! I can't either!" Mitch stated rolling onto his side to meet eyes with Scott, his now husband. Scott looked deep into his eyes, filled with love and temptation.

"You know what couples do on their honeymoon?" Scott said quietly as if someone would hear. Mitch stared back at him with excitement and within a few seconds they were at each other's mouths, there tongues battling for dominance. Mitch tried to stop.

"Sc-," Mitch mumbled before placing his hands on Scott's chest, "Scott.."

Scott stopped and looked at Mitch.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Scott asked subconsciously.

"No.. I just want our first time after marriage to be...you know" Mitch said and started to look down out of embarrassment. "Special...romantic"

Scott smiled and tilted Mitch's head back up to meet his eyes. "I get it babe, I get it." Scott sat up and looked at the ceiling. Scott paused for a moment before speaking. "Go outside...naked"

Mitch looked at Scott wide eyed. "Excuse me?" Mitch was both shocked and turned on. He had always when Scott was rough and demanding. It turned him on.

"Outside, naked, now... please" Scott commanded. Mitch jumped up and ran outside, already getting naked. As he ran Scott's eyes followed up his body. Scott stood up and lay the sheets and a few nice, warm, thick, red blankets on top of the sheets. He began to light candles and decided to look at the MP3 player Kirstie had given him. It was a red MP3 player and the only playlist that was on it was titled Sex. The card the came with it had gold writing that said : Have fun, don't tell me about it ;)
Scott started to plug up the speakers and started the playlist. The first song that came on was Blow by the one and the only, Beyoncé! Scott stripped naked and walked outside to see Mitch on the side sitting in the sand. Their eyes met and Scott made his way towards Mitch by walking through the water. Mitch soon joined him.

"It's cold, babe!" Mitch whispered hoping that no one would hear them even though they were in the most private area. "Is that Blow I hear?!"

Scott nodded. "You like it wet and so do I" Scott said as he splashed Mitch.

"I swear, Hoying, if you splash me again I'm getting out" Mitch stated, suddenly serious.

"Sure you will..." Scott stated with sarcasm and rolled his eyes before staring right back at Mitch.

Scott then attacked Mitch's lips and forcefully pushed his tongue in. Their lips went in a passionate rhythm. It was quiet and they heard the water around them sloshing from their movements.

"Let's take this inside" Scott said. The two were both half hard. Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott to show he agreed and Scott grabbed his ass, hard. Mitch let out a quiet moan and squeezed his legs around Scott. Rubbing his cock above Scott's waist. Mitch threw his head back and bit his lip.

"Take me...inside" Mitch groaned. His face was a light, but visible, pink, and his cock was throbbing. Scott carried Mitch inside and tossed him onto the pallet that Scott had set up. "Scott! I love when you play rough!" Mitch yelled playfully.

"I'm going to have you screaming my name tonight.." Scotts eyes were clouded with lust. His dominant side coming out a little more. "I wish you were a bit tipsy... You are so sexual when you're tipsy"

Mitch but his lip to conceal a moan. Scott was dripping with water and his hair was already a bit wild looking. Scott crawled up so that he was above his cute, little, husband. Scott put his knees on either side of Mitch's body and began to kiss down his body. Scott lucked up his husband's jawline and bite and sucked lightly at his neck and ear.

"Aaah..." Mitch moaned trying to keep his control. Scott began going down and flicked his tongue out on Mitch's hard nipple and sucked lightly around it, but not giving him to much pleasure. Scott loved to see Mitch whine and squirm. Soon Scott was kissing on Mitch's thighs and waistline. Sucking lightly as close as his could get to his cock, and then taking Mitch deep. Scott came up and stopped sucking and looked up at Mitch. He was biting his lip with his back arched.

"Let me hear those sounds.."

Mitch's jaw opened and Mitch moaned loud.

"Oh! ....Aaaaah"

Scott grabbed the lube from behind Mitch's head and squirted some on his fingers. Mitch's eyes were closed and his head was tilted back as Scott began to stretch him.

"Ah!.. Oh God. Scott!"

Scott curled his fingers inside of Mitch and and scissored him with his nimble fingers. Mitch gasped and tried to push down to get more of Scott inside him. Scott soon had 3 fingers in and was moving inside Mitch skillfully. Scott took his fingers out and tapped Mitch's thighs so he knew to spread his legs. "Lift" Scott demanded. Mitch followed his orders and wrapped his legs around Scotts shoulders.

"Needy, huh?" Scott asked. Mitch gulped and nodded. Scott sat up and lined himself up. He waited for Mitch to answer. "Say it! Beg for me? Are you desperate? How bad do you want it!?" Scott yelled.

"I want this so bad! G-go please! D-deeep! Please...oh God...please" Mitch moaned. Scott paused for a moment to take in what Mitch said, shivers being sent down his spine. "G-go pl-plea!" Mitch started but was soon cut off when Scott slammed into him and rolled his hips. "G-God! Please!"

Scott moved in and out of Mitch.

"Oh my God.. You're so t-tight..."
-------------------
12 Minutes of butt sex later...
-------------------

"Oh yes! Scott please!"

"I'm going t-to"

"Gaaahaa! Scooooott!" Mitch yelled and arched his back as he came hard followed by Scott.

They lay there in silence, breathing heavily.

"Do you ever think about having a kid?!" Mitch whispered as he stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah... I only want kids with you though.."

"Do you? Do you want to adopt..?" Mitch asked looking at Scott. Mitch and Scott met eyes and they both smiled. "We're having kids!!!"

Mitch rolled over and hugged Scott by wrapping his legs around him. They smiled like idiots for what seemed like centuries... And that ALL happened 5 years ago..