Questions

Mitch's POV

I ran inside and bolted into the room and shut the door, laughing and out of breath. I put my back on the door and I felt Scott slam against the door. I was laughing and he was to. He tried to push through the door so I opened it before his shoulder slammed into it. When he fell I jumped onto him, both of us laughing. I looked into his eyes and we were both blushing. I leaned down to kiss him and he lifted me up. Our lips separated for a second and Scott whispered.

"Mitch" Scott said in a breathy tone.

He set me on the bed and looked into my eyes. He put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. I couldn't help to think about us and the future. When he opened his eyes he kissed me softly.

"We are so childish" Scott giggled.

"I know, but it's cute" I replied kissing him. He lay down beside me and we just talked about how much we loved each other.

"I love your deep ocean eyes, like the sky and the ocean were combined and put into your eyes" I said.

He smiled "I love your baby thin chocolate hair, how it shines and lays perfectly on your face" Scott said.

"Well, I love the way you sa-" I was about to say something before my phone rang. Scott sighed and I looked at who it was.

"Hey, Kirst" I said trying to sound like I wasn't daydreaming or in awe.

"What's happening !? Is Scott there? You sound love struck !" Kirstie said rushing and jamming her words into one sentence.

"Uhm, calm down you lunatic, and no Scott's in the other room.." I answered avoiding her statement of sounding love struck. Scott sighed again getting up as quietly as possible.

"I heard something! And you never told me why you sound loooove struck!" Kirstie said love like she was in the fourth grade. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Kirst, you are hearing things, and I do NOT sound 'looove' struck" I said mockingly. I could tell she was fangirling or grinning like a Physco.

"MITCHIEE," She whined," I KNOW when you sound love struck and I KNOW what my ears heard! Give the phone to Scott!"

I rolled my eyes and acted like I was yelling for Scott, he played along. He then grabbed the phone and fake yawned.

"Hello? Kirstie? What are you calling at like 12pm for I was asleep" Scott said trying to sound tired and mad. I could practically hear her roll her eyes from her tone of voice.

"Oh please! You were with Mitch and I know it! I know everything. I can read you two like a magazine" Kirstie said sounding like a know it all. Scott's face began to turn red and he mouthed something and I gave him wide eyes and shrugged. He was frantic.

"Helloooo! Yoohoo? Earth to Hoying?" Kirstie said obnoxiously.

"Kirst, I have to go it's late and Uhm I got to go" Scott said sounding kind of curious as to what he was saying.

"Wait no Scott!!" Kirstie said before Scott hung up and put the phone on the dresser.

"SCOTT!!!" I yelled angrily. He shrugged .

"I panicked she was asking to many questions and I didn't know how to answer!" Scott said.

"She knows you are easily pressured and can get things out of you" I said face palming. "I should have said you were still sick and resting".

Scott crawled back into bed and cuddled up against me and kissed my head. We are such a sappy couple.