So, Sorry?

Esther's POV

"So you two are together?" I asked them at practice.

"No! What he heck?!" Mitch said trying to act like he didn't know what I was talking about. Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, and I all eyes them both. "Fine, who told" Mitch gave in glaring at Kirstie and then Avi. I pointed at Avi.

"Him" I said seriously. Scott and Mitch's attention darted to Avi and the gave him a death stare.

"So, uhm, Sorry?" Avi said. "The Kaplan way? Right, heh.." He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what this means right?" I said.

"We aren't breaking up" Mitch said glaring at me, speaking through teeth.

"No! You don't have to! You just can't let the fans know for a while.." I said, with all the publicity they are getting, it would BLOW UP everywhere if they even hinted at it. Everyone would know and the news would spread like wild fire. That would be too much stress for them..

"I know that." Mitch and Scott said at the same time. "Your so cute" Scott said 'bopping' Mitch's nose. I fake gagged.

"Okay! Practice time practice time!" I said exaggerating. They both rolled their eyes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mitch's POV

Practice was soon over, and Scott was soon on top of me.

"Scott" I nearly whispered. He smirked and kissed me. "Scott, I am not sure how to do this" I said breathily. He looked at me sympathetically.

"It's okay, I'll go slow" Scott said kissing down my body. I arched my back. Let's say that night was PERFECT..