E34: Sonography

Thank you so much for your love and support.... Without wasting much time let's start with today's episode... It's gonna be a really nice and positive one... Let's begin....

The episode starts as Vansh and Riddhima sitting in car and Vansh is driving...

Vansh and Riddhima are heading towards the hospital in their Car.... Riddhima is listening to the music and Vansh is happy seeing his wife happy.... They reach the hospital and the doctor does her check up....
Doctor: Ji  Aapko kaise feel ho rahe ..
Riddhima : Kuch khaas nahi Doctor thodi thaki thaki si feel ho rahi hein.....
Doctor: Baki sabh Normal hein Mr. Raisinghania but aapki baby ne kick thodi late kiya hein... usually by the end of 4 th month ya 5 th month ki starting mein baby kick karte hein but thats absolutely fine... It depends from child to child and yes aapki Wife thodi si weak lag rahi hein.... Aap inka thoda ache se dhyan rakhiye..... Thode fruits wagera achese khilayiye and yes you make sure she sleep well.... See it might cause complications in her pregnancy so ya that's it.... Let's go and see the baby now......Dekhte hein baby kaisa hein.....

They go to the sonography room

They go to the sonography room.... This is the first time he is gonna see baby due to some or the other reason he could nt go for sonography.....
Doctor applies the gel and the screen is on....

Vansh sees the baby big enough and he also sees the baby moving