E26:Riddhima confronts vansh

I am so happy after hearing the news of Rrahel MV....Let's see what happens next I hope they both agree for it....

Thank you so much for your love and support.... Keep supporting me....I know each one of you is eagerly waiting for the episode so without much delay let's start.....

VR Mansion....

RiAnsh room....

The episode starts from where it ended....
Riddhima was sitting on the couch with tears in her eyes ...Kabir looked at her, and he had a smirk in his face, thats when vansh comes out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around his hips.... He notices Riddhima silently sitting on the couch, he goes to his closet to take clothes...

 He notices Riddhima silently sitting on the couch, he goes to his closet to take clothes

Vansh: Kya hua sweetheart! Abhi abhi thi mujhe daat rahe the... aur abb ek dum bache ki tarah shant beti hoo.... tumhare mood swings bhi na kabilya tareef hein....
Riddhima wipes her tears and asks Vansh a question....
Riddhima: Kya tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho....
Vansh is dumpstuck for a while😲 and then says no.....
Riddhima: PAKKA NA

Vansh: thinks for a while🤔 and says

Vansh: thinks for a while🤔 and says ..... And says Haa...
Riddhima: JHOOT!! Tum jhoot bol rahe ho.... Meine tumse yeh umeed nahi ki thi vansh.... Tumhe kya laga tum mujhse Gayatri ki murder ke bhare mein chupaoge tho mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega...
Vansh is shocked...😲😲😲. Coming back to the reality he questions her back....
Vansh: Tumhe kaise pata chala, kissne bataya tumhe....