E29:Surprise

Thank you all for your love and support.... Without wasting much time let's get started with today's episode....

VR Mansion...

It's night...Riddhima enters her room, it's dark so she switches the lights on but doesn't find Vansh there.... . Suddenly somebody covers her eyes with a black cloth and yes you guessed it right! it is our vansh....😊 He holds her hand and take her outside....there lies a bullet, royal Enfield.... Vansh opens her eyes.... And she is so happy to see the bike....

( She loves ride on bike but vansh never use to ride a bike as he has cars😜)

( She loves ride on bike but vansh never use to ride a bike as he has cars😜)...( Who else finds bike ride more romantic than a journey via car😜😜) Then he gets the bike out of VR mansion actually without starting it. 

(Imagine them)

(Imagine them)

He immediately get into the bike and asks her to join him silently.....
Riddhima: Wow Vansh ! are we sneaking out....😲
Vansh: Yes Sweetheart!😊
Riddhima: par....
Vansh: If's and buts...
Riddhima: Okk😍
And then she gets into it slowly.... And holding him tightly in her arms  and laying her cheek over his shoulder closing her eyes and smiling.... 😊 Vansh looks  at her cute from the corner of his eyes and then gives her a smile and them they moves riding the bike.....

 😊 Vansh looks  at her cute from the corner of his eyes and then gives her a smile and them they moves riding the bike

(Imagine them)

While riding the cold breeze touches their faces making it a bit ticklish..😌 And also making her open hairs dance along with the wind...Vansh was riding it slow as his wife is pregnant so he cannot take a chance to hurt her.... In between Riddhima held her head high only to kiss his soft yet cold cheeks.... Her soft lips on his cold cheeks felt like heaven for him...he enjoyed her warmth.. Finally  they reached the destination...vansh stopped the bullet....
Vansh asked Riddhima and she obeyed like a sweet child and he also got  down.....
Riddhima: Yeh tho bohat hi sundar hein😍 😍😍😍 Wow!....