E96: Shubh Vivah

Thank you for all the love and support.
So without wasting much time let's start with the episode.

Watching out her Watch constantly, Siya is just counting every passing second. She has been waiting since so long and yet none had arrived. And then She saw a not so young lady crossing over in her own swag, wearing beautiful glasses on her hair. A long red trench coat, straightened hair and a red hardshell suitcase matching her

 A long red trench coat, straightened hair and a red hardshell suitcase matching her

(Just refer the look )

She waved her hand to say Hii..

Siya too waved her hand in response to her Hii ..

Siya bowed to touch her feet to seek her blessings but she embraced her in her warm arms

Lady: How do you do darling?

Siya: Mein tho teek hoon but agar aap jaldi nahi karenge tho bohat kuch not okk hojayenge.

Pandit Ji continues chanting Mantras...

Pandit ji: Ladki ka Kanyadhan kijiye.

It was previously decided that Gadbandan of both Kabir and Vansh will be done by Ishangre as both of them belong to the same family. And Kanyadhan by Gauri and Vikram because Ahana doesn't have a family.

Gauri and Vikram came forward and happily does Kanyadhan of RiAnsh first. A tear drop escaped from Riddhima's eyes as they did the ritual. She finally had a family of her own, people to be called as her own and most importantly a house to be called as her mayka. A place where she can go at any point of time at any circumstances. Riddhima being an orphan had only dreamed about all these things- big family, grand wedding. Something that she always wished for. But today her wishes were real and not a dream. She had her brother and sis like bhabi doing her Kanyadhan, her entire family immensely happy for her, a dear husband who just proved that he can do anything for her love by overcoming his so so precious ego, a beautiful sasural with two sis like nanads, and a young brother, a little offbeat Chachi, and a childish brother in law. And above all... A small life in her womb, the symbol of her sacrifices, love and life, someone very special whom she is eager to embrace in her arms....
She had everything today. She felt the luckiest in the universe.