E56: Confrontation

Thank you so much for all your love and support... Keep supporting me... Without doing much bakwas... Let's start with today's episode...Let's go...

There is  a leap...
The 3 days went just like that.... Riddhima went out to meet them.... Participated in pooja and Arti with them... Spend a lot of time with them.... And was feeling really blessed and Happy.... Vansh had attended the Switzerland deal along with Kabir.... And the deal was finalized.... Kabir and Vansh showed up as the representatives of Raisinghania empire and they are together good in terms with each other.The clients were satisfied that they are indeed together... Finally Kava had managed to fake everything infront of the clients for deal...Vansh also got to know about everything through AnGre's and his men that whatever Riddhima was doing while he was away.... He got pictures of her doing pooja arti, seemed really happy and Vansh was jealous and Angry as well for this.... He decided to confront Riddhima and ask her the reasons behind it...the reason behind her betrayal....
Kabir was also knowing everything through Aryan... He knew that AnGre's men are behind her every where spying her. But he wanted that only... He was waiting for that explosion and vansh 's confrontation... Kabir wanted Vansh to do something in Anger that makes him low in the eyes of Riddhima so that he can gradually get Vansh's place in Riddhima's life....

Post 3 Days....
VR Mansion

Riddhima was sitting in the living she knew her vansh will come today

Riddhima was sitting in the living she knew her vansh will come today... She had decided, though whatever happen she will say everything to vansh today...  She will confess everything and will reveal the truth... Rest let their destiny decide... She had ordered all their chefs to cook everything as per Vansh's taste....
Siya: hmmm... Kisi ka tho intezaar ho raha hein.....( Teasing her😅)

Ishani: Aur kiska humare Vansh bhai ka intezar ho rahe hein

Riddhima: Chup ho jao tum dono....🥰 ( Blushing)

🥰 ( Blushing)