💘𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞💘

💘words 589💘

Butters woke up in his bed to the sound of his alarm, feeling refreshed. He sure did miss Kenny, but he can always see him today at school! He threw his feet onto the cold hard floor, and made his bed.

‘Oh boy! I sure am lucky to not have gotten any spooky nightmares from the movie last night!’

Butters freshened himself up in the bathroom, and headed on downstairs to go eat his breakfast. He greeted his parents at the dinner table and munched on his cereal. He shortly took off to go to school, each little step he took was full of sunshine. It had felt like flowers were blooming under his stride, and nothing could bring his mood down.

He pushed open the door to his classroom and searched for his boyfriend. His classmates stared at Butters as his eyes glimmered and were so full of happiness and life. He skipped his way to Kenny’s desk and shouted,
“Good morning!”

Kenny was slumped over his desk, his head burrowed into his crossed arms and he groaned back, “mmff... morning.”

Butters frowned at this and wrapped an arm around Kenny’s shoulders.

“Well what’s the matter little buddy?” Butters asked, concerned for the poor orange coated fella.
Kenny yawned and explained to Butters that he regrets starting beef with Tweek and Craig.

Butters patted him on the back and gave him some consolidation.

Craig was the first to approach the two.

“Hey, I heard that you guys think you’re a better couple than Tweek and I,” He confronts them, mainly directed towards Kenny -who wanted to remain unresponsive, but decided to give out a short speech anyways.

“Yeah I said what I said, ‘n what you gonna do ‘bout it?” Kenny smirked. Craig scoffs and started to walk away, amazed at how one can be so grown but yet act so childish.

Class was now about to begin and Butters took his seat, he had arranged with Mr Garrison beforehand, so him and Kenny are now together in the seating plan.

💘

"Hey! What do you think your doing??!!" Bebe snapped as Butters sat down.
"Hi Bebe!" Butters smiled
"What do you think your doing?" Kenny retorted.
"Taking my seat," Bebe said
"Butters sits here now," Kenny replied calmly
"Sorry Bebe you can sit here if you want..." Butters said, standing up.
"NO." Kenny pulled him back down to his seat.
"Mr Garrison why can't I sit there anymore," Bebe whined, crossing her arms.

"Well because Butters was feeling uncomfortable sitting with Eric-"

"HE WHAT?!!!" Cartman shouted.

"-So now he's sitting next to Kenny and your sitting next to Eric so please take your seat!"

"FINE! at least we can plan some revenge.." Bebe whispered.

Cartman glared daggers at Butters and Kenny.

And he began planning revenge with Bebe he decided he was going to beat up Butters at recess behind the bike shed while Bebe distracted Kenny.

Butters sunk into his seat filled with dread because he knew what Cartman was like when he was mad, correction he was more than mad. But he didn't know just how bad recess would be...