Call Me Naruto

Welcome to the chapter number 3 of "Ascending Love".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto felt the warmth on her lips against his skin, and surge of electricity tingled down his spine. He found himself stuck in a moment of uncertainty. This teen that was obviously attractive, had his fingers to her lips. He felt something deep within him tempt him to respond to Sarada with a sensual physical gesture. Naruto thought about how Sarada's cheeks would turn pink around him. He thought about the way they've awkwardly caught each other's eyes after checking each other out.

"This is why you haven't come back to see me?" Naruto was calm as he spoke. He tried to think about what he should've said. Were those the right words to say? Naruto was never good with mature topics, and dealing with other people's emotions. Sarada merely nodded in response to his question. Naruto watched as Sarada's cheeks turned pink. She lowered both their hands, and let go of her hold on his fingers. Both of them let their hands rest at their sides as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I am not sure what the two of us should do about this, y'know?" Naruto's voice was almost a whisper. He could almost feel their bodies touching, and he found himself wanting to feel her touch again.

"Neither do I, Hokage," Sarada's closed her eyes and bit her lip trying so hard to stay in the moment. She just wanted him to know that no matter what happened here she wouldn't regret a second of it.

Naruto raised his hand to her neck and caressed the soft skin along her jawline with his thumb. He watched this young lady biting her lip torn between whether he should act on these feelings or not. He could see how much she wanted this moment in her eyes before she closed them. Sarada slightly turned her cheek to encourage Naruto that his was a good feeling. His thumb was now caressing her cheek. Naruto watched her face as he caressed her skin. He slowly moved his fingers down her neck. He brought his body close to hers. Their bodies now touching.

Sarada released her lip and opened her eyes and a smile crept across her face. Naruto could see the pleasure in her smile, and in her eyes. Her hands slowly found themselves moving to his sides. Naruto found himself getting caught up in the moment. The feeling of her body touching his, the look on her face, the feel of her encouraging him, and letting him know this is what she's wanted these past weeks. Naruto smirked a very foxlike; a cheeky smirk.

"No one knows we are here, y'know?" His voice filled with mischief. Sarada's fingers grasped at the orange and black fabric beneath her fingers. She had no idea what to expect next, but she knew it was not going to be rejection.

"No one..." She whispered.

"Well... You have to stop calling me Hokage." Naruto said as he removed his cloak and let it fall at their feet. "Naruto." He instructed.

"But.." Sarada was caught off guard by the change in tone.

"Just when we are alone..." He put his hands over hers and guided her fingers to pull his shirt up. Sarada followed his lead, and soon enough they both removed his shirt. His hands held hers and he watched her face as Sarada took a moment to look over the Hokage's torso.

"So, no more Hokage... just Naruto" Naruto smirked waiting for her to look at his face, and when she did she blushed again.

"Yes." She nodded at him.

Naruto pulled her body close and leaned in to kiss her. Sarada felt so nervous, but so excited at the same time. This was the moment she had been daydreaming about. He let his lips lightly brush against hers and linger. Sarada parted her lips and lifted her chin to kiss him back. Both their lips parted and they stood kissing.