Thoughts

Welcome to the chapter number 2  of "Ascending Love".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sarada's mind seemed to drown in the idea of Naruto Uzumaki even taking a moment out of his day to speak with her. Sarada spent weeks and weeks thinking of a reason to go to him for advice, guidance, or any reason outside needing a mission. She paced in her room. She could not help but think of the way he relaxed in front her. She sighed and sat on her bed. As she closed her eyes and bit her lip- the sight of the Hokage stretched out next to her filled her mind. Her senses tingled with his presence. She could remember the smell of his cloak, and the warmth of his body.

She groaned impatiently at herself. What on earth was she going to do about these feelings. No one in the village would understand. She could never go to her mom with advice... She tapped her fingers impatiently on her lap and let out another sigh and stood up. She found herself acting so silly over something that she felt was not worth the fuss. Everything seems normal enough... Girls get infatuation with teachers, and their sensei's all the time... How could this be any different. Sarada stood up and adjusted her glasses. Everything was normal as could be. It had been a solid two months since she had been alone with Naruto, and everything was fine.

Sarada left her home and went to meet Konahomaru down at their usual meeting place. As she stepped lightly on her feet she looked towards the living quarters that many Shinobi's and students used when they had no homes to live in. She wondered if Naruto was there now, and if he was... might he be alone... or was he having a moment out of the office with Shikamaru. Sarada turned her eyes to the road before her, and she tried not to think about the way Naruto licked his lip when attempting to get his wife to kiss him goodbye.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Another week went by and Sarada still found herself longing to be in the presence of the Hokage, and to smell his cloak once again. She stood outside the Hokage's building and looked in thought. She was thinking how silly she was acting. Her mom had sent her to deliver a scroll for the medical corp. Sarada wanted to deliver it, but now she felt doubt that she could do it without making a fool of herself. Sarada finally pecked up the nerve and entered the building. For late afternoon it seemed kind of quiet inside. She always expected everyone to be rushing around trying to get last minute things done before they left for the day. She knew the Seventh was always busy and often resorted to sending shadow clones home in his absence. That she knew because Boruto complained all too often that his old man was a bad father. Sarada could understand maybe the frustration, but at least Boruto had a Father in the village. Who knows where her father is and if he is okay.
Stopping at the famous office door of the Hokage's, Sarada told herself to keep it together. No blushing... By now people had to have noticed... especially Hokage himself. Sarada lifted her hand to knock, but right as she did the door opened and she almost knocked on Shikamaru's face.

"So Sorry..." She quickly lowered her hand and smiled nervously at the Shadow ninja.

"Oh. We were not expecting to see you." Shikamaru glanced over at Naruto, who was standing with his forehead pressed against the window and eyes staring widely at the view of the leaf village.

"It is a scroll from my mom. It should only take a moment of the Hokage's time." Sarada didn't look to long at Naruto, but rather focused on Shikamaru.

"Mom's can be troublesome and wait till the last minute to do things." Shikamaru nodded and jabbed his thumb in the air toward Naruto. "He's just about done for the day. Don't keep him too long. I have promised to meet Ino and Choji for our weekly barbeque."