Heartbeat

Welcome  to the first chapter  of "Ascending Love".

For those who want to know how sarada looks in this story, they can see the picture of this chapter.

THIS IS A SARADA/NARUTO story... so yeah.. Mature content to follow in later chapters...

...................................

Sarada felt a burning on her cheeks and a thudding in her chest. She was going to walk with the Hokage today to discuss her father. Her mom had put this off for a while, but now that Sarada was older and able to understand the world a little bit more. Sarada insisted and insisted over and over again for her mom to just tell her, but Sakura did not want her daughter to be brought into the light about everything her father had done in his life. Sakura left things to Naruto to explain that Sakura, herself, didn't quite get. Sarada paced in front of the Uzumaki house. She was told to report there at 5pm sharp. She wondered what on earth the Hokage could tell her that she didn't already figure out herself, or was told by her mom.

"Sarada!" Hinata called from the front door. "Come in. He is well.. he is always running late, isn't he?" She blushed at her words. Addressing the Hokage like that.

"I don't want to intrude, Lady Hinata." Sarada could not deny that she longed to step into that home, but she also knew her place.

"No worries. Himawari and Boruto are out... and I just hate for you to stand out there waiting on the Hokage. " Hinata waved for Sarada to come up the steps. Sarada followed the gesture and walked up the steps. She found herself in the doorway and Hinata had already disappeared into the other room. Sarada looked around curiously.

"I am just cleaning up the kitchen. Please make yourself at home. He should be finishing up soon in the back. I told him that you were here already." Hinata's voice carried through the beautiful home.

She breathed in deeply and could smell the faint ramen remnants. She smiled thinking about how much the Hokage loved ramen. She glanced at the hook by the door where Naruto hung his Hokage cloak and hat. She smiled thinking about how handsome he looked wearing that cloak. The warmth on her cheeks returned. She looked around to try and take her mind off her thoughts of him. She walked slowly in the home, taking every sight and detail in. She never would have thought she would find herself in the Uzamaki home.

"Sarada." The Hokage's voice filled her ears. "ready?"

"uh yeah." She said automatically.

"Okay. Let's go." Naruto turned to the kitchen and beckoned his Wife over. "We will get going. If you hear from Sakura just tell her we will be back before it's too late." He licked his bottom lip eager for his wife to kiss him. Hinata smiled embarrassed by his behavior.

"Oh Hinata.. "He chuckled.

Sarada gulped down the dryness in her throat. She had realized her eyes were fixed on Naruto and as soon as he licked his bottom lip she almost let out a noise from her throat. She always found Naruto attractive in a grown man, mentor, teacher kind of way, but today she was catching herself being awkward about it, and even a little more lustful. She turned her head quickly and just tried to focus on another part of the room. For the next minute or so all Sarada could imagine was Naruto's tongue touching his bottom lip practically begging for his wife to kiss him. Sarada shifted on her feet and tried not to think about it, but his blond hair and whiskered cheeks filled her mind.

"Okay. Okay." He playfully smiled. "No kiss... At least hug me!?" He held his arms open, and Hinata hugged him, but Naruto shifted his body so all Sarada could see was his back. She found her eyes looking over him again. She loved how he looked fit, but not too much muscle. She found her mind drifting again. She bit her lip and forced herself to start walking towards the door, and wait patiently for the Hokage. She hoped her cheeks didn't give away the way she was feeling.