❣---Our Complicated Simplicity---❣

Simple life is all anyone asks for.

But no one knows the deffinition.

Any form of a simple life we've come across we've destroyed in a heartbeat.

The truth is we dream for the things we wish we wanted.

You wish you want a simple carefree life but it'll drive you nuts.

We've come to love discovering complicated and defining it into a simple form so we may marvel not at the simplicity but the complex picture behind it.

We don't enjoy the way the movies are made but we enjoy the complex movements we see as simple but fascinate us because they are not.

We wish for complex.

But when a person is simply who they are we try and define them,

we break them apart piece by piece because we do not understand.

Life isn't about understanding it's meant to be unknown but that terrifies us.

We define a simple person who enjoys to wear the color black and listen to soft music as a fake emo, 

emo is the term we've used to define those who embrace their feelings and don't hide them,

everyone tries to just deal with their problems without doing anything.

Maybe the reason we cut isn't because we want to,

but because it's a way to distract us from our true pain.

As a kid I stubbed my toe on the door,

My uncle punched me in the shoulder and told me "Do you still feel the pain in your toe?"

I realized a more physical and stronger pain could distract me even if it hurt worse.

I never stopped using that method, only I've modified it to fit the pain.

Some people want to escape and there is no way.

Try leaving a room you were locked in by going through the back door,

it wasn't a mistake that the door was there and who knows if you ever really escaped.