❀✿❀❀✿❀5 Reality Checks❀✿❀❀✿❀

Some people could use reality checks once in a while. When was the last time you had your reality checked?

First of all no one lives forever, nothing lasts forever and everything comes to an end, the happiness in your heart, the pain in the back of your mind, the life in your eyes. That's going to end one day. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it, just be aware. Some of you have experienced that empty feeling of loss already, take a moment to hug this screen and feel loved once more, feel like there is someone by your side. You might need it.

Second is that life is full of disappointments, my mother always called me one. But I think that those small disappointments are good, beautiful because they give you a moment to sit there and feel, feel the disappointment, feel the past joy you've had, feel all the good and the bad and though you're feeling all of this in a upsetting moment you're still feeling, still sitting there and taking that moment to remember the small things you push aside, taking a moment to just stop and pause everything for a while because in that moment you wish you could be as happy or lucky as the time you hit a home-run, completed a goal you had.

Third is there are such things as a bad day, week, month, year, years. Despite how long you are having it bad it's not a bad life. Don't regret the life you live unless you—no wait. There's absolutely no bad life. There are those long periods of time in your life full of suck but eventually you'll smile. Have a laugh. Be carefree for the smallest moments, and in those moments all is well.

Fourth and yes I may be quoting someone I don't know but hearing this is a real reality check you might need, we're all in the same game; just different levels. dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Five, never give up. Never loose hope. Always have faith. It allows you to cope. Trying times will past as they always do. So put on a smile, you'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, and strength you will gain.