The next chapter

Nightmare was the couch again. 

Nightmare usually sat there, and it was so often Dream just called it 'Nightmare's room'.

Nightmare did sleep and eat on that couch, and Dream often brung food to him.

 Nightmare would often be scared around dark spaces, bunnies, clowns, foxs , and spoons weirdly enough

Well the scooper does look like a big spoon in my opionion.

So Nightmare stayed on the couch since he felt it was kinda a safespace. Dream's room was nearby too so it worked well.

Tbh I don't blame him. It does seem to work well for him.

Blue had stopped talking to anyone. He wasn't the same cheery person as he was before Dust's death.

He always had bags under his eyes. His room was a mess of stuff and socks. 

Blue had a bunch of socks for who knows why......maybe cause Classic gave them cause Classic felt bad for Blue?

No one knows.

Blue doesn't even make his specail tacos anymore.

Ink of course did nothing. He didn't even help. He just went along doing his 'protecter of AU' thing.

Dream hated that cause he was left to try and help Blue, as well as Nightmare without any help.

Dream didn't mind trying to help them but it was annoying that all the weight was placed on him.

Nightmare usually didn't ask for much, he was just greatful Dream was alive.

Blue barely asked for anything. He only asked for food like once a week.

Dream sometimes leaves snacks and hopes blue grabs it so he eats something at least.

The minireenas grabbbed matches and lighted them, throwing them on the ground.

Fire spead though the place, but Lisa and her friends were already out.

The minreenas then carefully crawled out like spiders again,and the animatriocs then went to nightmare's place...........................the star sanses base.