Night 4/Liz's karma

Nightmare slept to noon again, Dream this time was making pizza. Nightmare hadn't had it in a while and as much as he hate to admit it, he really liked Pizza. Plus not to pizza is easy to make and Dream had a lot on his mind.

That voice still had him. it sounded so much like Cross....he just couldn't forget about it.

Nightmare walked to the kitchen, looking at Dream. Dream looked very tired, he was pushing himself.

Nightmare sighed "Dream you ok? You look very tired, you say I would take care of myself, you should do the same"

Dream sighed "Well can I at least eat the pizza and finish making it first?"

"Sure but please get some rest....." Nightmare turned around to leave "And I can cuddle you if you like"

Nightmare then walked away but Dream looked shocked, it had been forever since Nightmare offered to cuddle him. The last time Nightmare offered that was when he was in passive in their home AU......DreamTale....

Dream came out with two plates of pizza and sat next to Nightmare, handing him a plate of pizza. Nightmare grabbed the pizza and thanked Dream.

Dream smiled back, starting to eat his pizza. Nightmare also started eating his pizza, its hard trying to survive animatriocs that want to murder you for sometime that happened 2-3 years ago.

Tbh Nightmare thought that was kinda dumb but also didn't blame them. He blamed himself....he was the one going out and killing so he caused it. Karma was just getting him back like it needed too. Dream did say that evil would get him nowhere, and LOOK he was right! 

Dream finished eating his pizza and put his plate away. Nightmare did also sighing. Nightmare knew Dream was tired so he tired to help out as best as he could.

Dream sat back on the couch with Nightmare,he ended up falling asleep on Nightmare. Nightmare sighed and gave a weak smile,he soon fell asleep too.

They were both tired and Dream liked the warmth that his brother had. It had been a while since they cuddled.

Blue smiled, he had matches........he planned to burn them

"My Dust died painfully........you'll burn for him HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

The box was full of matches, Blue opened a portal to hell they made, the nightmare relam.

Blue giggled evilly as he waited until they were going to try and attack Nightmare....since he had Dream in there he knew other people could enter. Dream was his test subject for that...........(WHICH IS MESSED UP)

Ennard,or well all the bad sanses were waiting, Blue had come to burn them but not ennard....they hoped. 

Nightmare woke up an hour before midnight, Dream was still somehow sleeping. Nightmare picked Dream up and tucked Dream into bed. Nightmare didn't want Dream to go though that hell again. Dream was still affected from it.

Nightmare didn't know why but also did at the same time. WaterKitty and Ink are the only ones that know that Dream has depression. Nightmare never knew about it. Ink was never around being the jerk he is and WaterKitty never visited cause she was doing something. 

Wait.....If WaterKitty never- SHE MADE THAT RELAM

After all she played fnaf 4 a lot and watched a lot of fnaf stuff!