Their escape/News

Lisa and her friend walked somehow toward the base.....

Swoosh!

Lisa looked around, Liz looked unsure/confused.

Swoosh!

"Guys hide!" Lisa called out.......but you can't hide from the bad sanses..........or at least the ones they killed.

Liz tried to help....knowing they would be coming for her.................she had Cross and Chara.

Animatrioc screams of pain could be heard as the souls of the bad sanses they killed ripped them for parts to make their creation..............................ennard

Dust, Killer, Horror, and Error pieced the parts they gathered together, trying to make a human/monster-like figure.

They made sure those souls of Lisa and her friend's weren't connected to the extra parts they grabbed.

They had ripped them up.....but I rather not narrate their pain cause it's meant to be Nightmare's

or well shall I say his karma?

HE HE HE HE >=)

Nightmare was sitting next to Dream while eating some food Dream made.

Dream had asked Blue to join them but he didn't say anything refuseing to come out.

Dream sighed again, Nightmare was the only person that cared (as much as he could with his panic attacks and stuff like that) and hanged out with him.

Ink never visited the base,like he never came in.

His room was full of clutter. Drawing and notebooks everywhere. Paint was over the walls.

Dream and Nightmare never entered that room, since Ink never came to the base it got filled with Dust.

(not dust sans or monster dust, like just normal dust you get in your house or place)

Dream never cleaned it feeling he didn't need it since he never went in it.

Nightmare just ate his food, he wasn't picky.

He was just glad Dream was willing to help him dispite all he did in the past............and that Dream was the one person he cared about left was alive.

Nightmare protected Dream with everything he could, he wouldn't really kill since in his view of things that never went well.

Killing his AU, he lost his AU and started the various battles between him and his brother's groups.

Killing AUs, that just ASKED for karma to get him. Which it did.

Killing Lisa and her friend's, he lost almost everyone he cared for and lost the love of his life, Killer. Plus he almost died.

Nightmare looked at the newspaper on the coffee table on the side

(yes this is my art above, I spent hours on it)

Dream noticed it also, he said nothing.

Nightmare looked scared/shocked.........they escaped

and they were coming for him......

(HA HA HA CLIFF HANGER...until next chapter)