Night 3/Love Troubles

Once 6 AM hit the room returned to normal.

Dream wasn't sure about that voice. It sounded so much like Cross.

Did he keep his promise? Was he still here?

No it can't be...........those souls can't still be here! It didn't make sense to Dream, he decided to shurg it off.

After All it was nothing?

Right?

Nightmare went to sleep on the couch, grabbing a purple blanket and putting it on him. He then went to sleep right away.

Dream looked at him and sighed, they were up all night, he went to sleep in his room. 

'I should get some sleep. A lot happened tonight in a short period of time' Dream thought walking toward his bedroom.

His mind was filled with to many thoughts about what happened. That voice really got him.

And who was that other one? They seemed to be like WaterKitty's.

But it can't be her! She was friends with Dream and Ink! (MY AU AHEAD! THIS IS NOT CANON INFO, THIS IS JUST THE AU)

In fact, Ink was her favorite. She built the base and helped them out! She helped him/Dream with his depression after Nightmare went against him with the bad Sanses! She helped Ink with his issues! She made the base! She gave them the Tv and game sets! She teached Blue how to cook good tacos! She thought him/Dream how to attack!

She helped them as a team! They played games and she even helped them with battle plans!

It didn't make any sense! She helped them........maybe she saved them? But Why did she?

She doesn't ship Dreammare so she would have let him die! Maybe cause he/Dream need Nightmare?

Dream just closed his eyes and went to sleep. His mind hurt from thinking. 

None of it made sense to Dream.

Blue meanwhile was planning already

"They killed my dusty....and he loved me....Oh ThOsE aNimAtRiOcS GONNA PAY!"

Blue was not happy when he learned that Dust was murdered by those animatriocs. He had been depressed for so long he forgot about revenage and now he was ready to use it.

Nightmare woke up at Noon, Dream was cooking.

Nightmare stood at the doorway scared of the spoons....cause they looked like mini scoopers to him.

Dream turned to Nightmare and sighed,knowing his fear of spoons

"Did you sleep well? Last Night was crazy wasn't it?" Dream chuckled,trying not to think of Liz or Cross. Or Even WaterKitty for that matter.

WaterKitty was a mystery. She seemed nice and kind or either annoying shipper.

Well WaterKitty was a shipper for sure.......but she had two sides...at least Dream only knew one.

"Yeah it was" Nightmare chuckled with a weak smile...but he was ok for now.