Chapter 4: The Next Time

WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME SMUT HAHAHAHAHA
(It's the first time I've ever written any.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We need to start hanging out again."
"Why?"
"Someone is going to wonder why we aren't after the big reveal."
"Oh true we wouldn't want them thinking anything like we should be really glad about this, not regretful."
"But Christian, I don't regret any of it. I loved being with you and I loved you, I still love you."
"What are we going to do? I mean now that we know we're related."
"We'll figure that out later, for now we just need to not look suspicious."
"Right. So when do you want to hang out?"
"How bout now?"
"Sure just let me ask."
"Yeah, I'll ask too"

I was texting Christian because I was really worried about all of this and we needed to talk about it, just us.
"Hey mom can Christian come over?"
"Sure sweetie. Your father and I have a party for work so you'll be alone."
"Okay" I knew she shouldn't be leaving us alone but what was I suppose to say "Can he just spend the night?"
"Yeah sure that's fine with me just check with your dad"

"My mom said it was good. We're just gonna be alone, I figured that was fine."
"Yeah my dad said it was good I'll just come over now."
"Okay and your spending the night."
"Figured, my dad said that was good to."
"Okay so I'll see you soon?"
"Yeah I'm just gonna ride my bike over there."
___________________________
"I'm here."
"Just walk in like you used to, this needs to seem normal."
"Righttt."
He walks in and walks up to my mom. "Well, hello aunt LouAnn and uncle Aaron."
"Yeah let's stick with just LouAnn and Aaron for now." My mom is actually really nervous about this change.
"Uh were gonna go downstairs in my room, okay?"
"Yeah, just remember, you're cousins." His smartass remarks always have to happen.
___________________________
We didn't really say much or do much when we got down stairs, I just sat in my bed on Twitter and he probably did the same in my chair.
As soon as we heard the car pull away, we both started to talk. " We shouldn't do this anymore but I miss us, and I miss you."
"I really wish we could be together like we were but I mean where people knew because I was ready to stop hiding us."
"I love you Sarah and I don't want being cousins to ruin us, but I know it will."
We didn't do anything, just stared into each other's eyes. He was sitting next me, holding my hand and as a tear dropped down my face he took me into his arms and I sunk into his chest crying, sobbing, wishing this had never happen.

After about 10 minutes, which felt like 30, of that, I finally lifted my head up off his chest and then our eyes locked. He leaned on and so did I our lips gracefully u tie locked for the first time in a while. Out tongues danced around each other sending chills down my spin, making me want more. I knew I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I tried.

I start to unbutton his adorable flannel and as I pull it from his arms he pulls me closer to him. Soon his arms are reaching up my shirt and unbutton my bra. He doesn't even ask for my consent, he doesn't have to. I release my arms form around him letting my bra slide off my arm. He throws it the other side of the room and pulls away from my lips. At first I think he is stopping, but I am relieved when he pulls off my shirt. He kisses my neck and makes his way down to my nipples, god I could just come from this but I don't. He works his way down my stomach and before I know it he is unbuttoning my belt and sliding me down to the edge of the bed. He slips off my jeans and throws them to the pile with my other clothes. He rubs his finger up and down my slit and I cam feel myself starting to get wet, just wanting more. He gentle rubs his finger on my clit slowly rubbing harder.

As soon as he feels my painties start to get wet he slides tune down my legs and off my sensitive feet. he kisses then and slowly makes his way back up to my naked body. He starts to rub my clit harder this time and he brings his lips to mine. He starts to suck in me and make me feel no way u felt before. He slowly slides a finger into my tight pussy and starts pumping it in and out, gently. we have never gone this far before, at the most second base and a half but he's never done this to me, it feels amazing. He slides a second finger in and this takes me over the edge. My legs to start to shake and I come, his fingers still in my.

"Oh god Christian," I moan under my breath.

He licks his fingers and sits next me. he brings me up letting me lean on him. Once I catch my breath, our lips lock, just like last time but now it's my turn to please him. This is a lot for one night but I don't care, all I've wanted lately is him.

We move to the up to my head board and I lie on top of him. Our lips released, I kiss his stomach, his perfect abs, and do the same he did for me. once I get hair jeans off, I rub my hand over his bulge and pull of his gray boxers. I grab his skin and slowly start to pump my hand. I've never done this before, we were each other's first kiss, first everything. Somehow I feel as if I know what I'm doing, my mouth wraps around his head and I pump up and down.

His hands now intertwined in my hair, he curses my name as he comes in my mouth. I wasn't sure what it would taste like, but it was salty, not bad, just different.

I grabbed one of his t-shirts out of my dresser and slip it on along with my panties. He puts his boxers back on, but nothing else.

I what to sleep with him all night and just curl up besides him, but I know we cant. I suggest that we put on a movie even if we aren't going to watch it.

By the time my parents get home, we are long asleep. I wake up to the sound of back door slamming and my dads 'shit'. I slid out of Christians arms without waking him and grab another blanket from my chest. I quickly toss out clothes into my hamper and scurry back in ned, this time father away from him. The last thing I need right now is my parents to find Christian and I too close, way closed than cousins should be.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
First time I've ever written smut.. Woaw....

Sorry about the little mess ups, I write this on my phone and can't proof read to save my life.

Comment and vote and I'll update more often.

Btws sorry that it's been soooo long I've just been kinda busy....haha I still have homework and it's 12 am... Life story.

Byeeeeeee and comment if you liked this because ya know