Chapter 8 : tronnor phase 2

Connors POV:
I had woken up a while ago somehow in the same position on Troye that I woke up in yesterday before dinner. I honestly didn't mind and with the way Troye was running his fingers through my hair while quietly singing to me as I play with his other hand, he didn't seem to mind this position either.
"Troye?" I whispered
"Yes Connor?" He whispered back
"Can we stay like this all day? I don't want to see anyone else I just want to stay with my best friend like this..."
"Haha. As much as I would love to we need to spend time with everyone Con da Bon. Sometimes I think you forget we live together."
"Ugh alright I need to get up now or I won't get up."
-------at breakfast-------
"Morning boys" our families great us
"Good morning, what's for breakfast?" Troye asks
"Pancakes with Nutella!" Tyde happily replies
"What are we going to be doing today?" I ask curious
"A day on the beach is all we had planned and maybe a bar-b-Que.." Shawn replies
"Once everyone finishes go get your swimsuits on" Laurelle states to which everyone nods
-------after breakfast-------
Troye and I head to our shared room to change. We just change in front of each other because we are used to it. When we head out I grab Troyes hand as he leads the way to everyone else.
"Hey Connor can I talk to you alone when we get in the water?" Troye whispers to me so no one else can hear
I just nod and head out behind everyone else.

Troyes POV:
I lead Connor to the water away from everyone else nervous about what I'm going to say to him. When I think I'm out far enough I turn to face Connor taking both his hands in mine.
"Connor please hear me out and let me finish before you say or do anything" he just nods and I take that as my cue to continue. "Connor I have had a crush on you since I realized I was gay... I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms, I wanna be able to kiss you whenever my heart desires, I want to hold your hand in a way that we aren't just friends...... Connor I'm in love with you and I don't know how you feel but I was wondering ....."

Connors POV:
"..... will you be my boyfriend?"
Did I just hear right? The man I'm in love with wants to be my boyfriend?
"YES!!!" I scream jumping into his arms . I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while his go around my waist. He spins us around while we laugh in happiness. When he stops I pull my head back and rest our foreheads together and do something I've wanted to do for a long time... I kiss him. The kiss was amazing and as we pulled away smiling we heard cat calls and wolf whistles only to turn and see all of our family members saw.....
Troye put me down and kissed me again before we made our way over to our family with smiles on all our faces.
Suddenly Shaun yells "Tronnor plan complete!!!!"
Wait what!?! They wanted us together? All well at least we know they agree with our relationship......