Chapter 9: Bar-B-Que

Troyes POV:
Connor Franta my best friend and manager , the man I am in love with, is my boyfriend!!
"Hey Everyone, I'm gonna start the bar b que!" My dad exclaimed
"Kids start setting up the chairs around the fire pit." Connors dad stated making all of us get the chairs down from the patio and form a circle of 11 chairs.
"Wait aren't there 12 people....." before my mom could finish I sat in a chair and Connor snuggled up in my lap "haha never mind."
"Haha are you comfy there Connor?" His brother Brandon joked
"Yes actually!" Connor smiled
"Only our kids haha" our parents laughed.
Suddenly Connor turned so he was straddling me in the chair and put his arms around my neck hugging me. I put mine around his waist in return gaining awes from our families.
"I really love you Troye" Connor said with nothing but love in his voice.
"I love you to Baby, more than anything." I whispered back smiling
"FOODS DONE!!" My dad yelled
"I'll just get us one plate and we can share. Sound okay to you?" Connor asked
"Of course Babe." I smiled at him as he got off my lap to join everyone at the food table.
When he came back he got in his same position with the plate between us my hands just above his butt.
Wordlessly he took a bite and then fed me. In between every couple of bites he'd lean in and kiss me. Although it would only be a peck I loved it.
When the food was gone, he got up and threw away the trash, only to come back in the same position to cuddle.
I rubbed up and down his back both our eyes closed just enjoying each other.
"Hey Troye, I have your guitar do you wanna do some songs around the fire?" My mom asked
"Yah sure"
Connor got up to move at this but I pulled him so he was sitting normal in my lap and took the guitar, placing it in front of him and began playing my song happy little pill. I know everyone knew it cause they sang along.
-------dinner time-------
We spent the whole day at the beach but I came back in an hour ago. As soon as we got back in I headed to the room to start writing more lyrics, while Connor played volleyball with the other boys outside.
As I finish the song absolutely thrilled with my work, Connor comes in spinning my chair away from the desk. he straddles me and leans in passionately kissing me which I definitely don't mind! He then pulls away.
"Stop. Working. we. are. on. vacation."
Kissing me between every word as if to try and get his point across.
I peck his lips one more time before smirking at him.
"Hmmm if you kiss me like that more often then I won't even think about it." I say to which he just laughs
"C'mon dinners ready ya twink!"
-------after dinner-------
Connors POV:
"Alright I say we all go to bed." My dad says to which we agree because it's been a long day.
As soon as I shut the door to our room and turn around I'm pushes up against it and feel Troyes lips against mine.
He pulls me to the bed still kissing and lays on top of me. But then pulls away.
"Sorry I couldn't help myself." he says smirking
"Trust me I don't mind." I laugh causing him to smile.
With that we get up and strip to our boxers and cuddle with me on his chest. Before I know it I'm asleep.