~fifteen~

You were washing the dishes, still questioning what the hell happened last night. Why did he ran out if he accepted to kiss you. The weird thing was that he hasn't gotten out of his room, you have been checking the peep hole since the morning. Should you go knock on his door or mind your own business? You sighed in frustration not knowing what to do. So you decide to call him, the phone dials and you wait.

 Andy was laying in thinking about you. How can he ever confront you, you will just make him  fall on his knees with your beautiful E/C eyes, soft H/C and your beautiful lips. Just thinking about you made him hard again. His hands slowly slide under his boxers, he softly moan as he touches his tip when out of a sudden his phone rang.

He stops and looks who is calling him. Andy huffed in frustration once he saw it was you calling. He didn't know whether he should answer or not. 

At this point you were annoyed enough to go kick his door and yell at him. He didn't pick up or hasn't come out since yesterday. Did he feel ashamed or embarrass? You go out the hallway and knock on his door. "Andy I know your in there open up" you bang on the door. "hello? are you dead or something" Immediately you remember Nick and the other assassins, could they have killed him

"Look I'm coming in" you retort.  You quickly went back to your room to get a bobby pin, once you found one you went back to his door and began unlocking it. You manage to open the lock, the door opens and all the lights were turn of which made you more worried. "Andy it's just me" you walk over to his room, slowing opening it. He wasn't in there but then you hear sound coming from the bathroom.

"Andy?" you knock on the door. He opens up the door, "Y/N what are you doing in my room" He looked alive but was still in his pajamas even though it was the afternoon. "I thought you were dead. You weren't answering my calls" you exclaim. "My phone died out of battery" he says, not making eye contact with you. You notice this, "Are you sure, how come your still in pjs, it's the afternoon" 

"I...I just felt tired with so much work lately so I woke up late. Listen uh can you leave, I don't feel so good" he says. "uh okay but do you wanna hang out tonight maybe go eat dinner  or maybe tomorrow?" you question. Andy's still avoiding eye contact "Tomorrow maybe" he mutters.

"Sure...get well soon" you pat his shoulder. Andy gazes at you as you leave before dropping himself to bed. Tomorrow he would have to get back to work meaning that he will have to see you. His eyes looked at the ceiling, spacing out. 

God knows if he does anything stupid tomorrow. Why was he like this, he was never like this with other lovers he has had, he shouldn't be acting this. Andy loves the way your turning him crazy, he just wants to make you his.

(Next day)

It was 7 fucking am when you woke up because someone was knocking at your door. "What" you growl rubbing your eyes.  Andy slightly smiles, "Get up and be done by ten minutes, we're eating breakfast together" his voice soft but demanding. "Okay? How are you feeling" you ask

"I'm feeling better. Now go on hurry up cause I'm hungry" he says. You nod and slowly close the door on him. Andy takes a deep breath and let's out a small chuckle. Boy was he really falling for you. Andy barber was a total idiot for you.

You walk up to the table where he was at and sat down. "What work do we have to do today" you had a grumpy face on. "Woo what happened to you" he looks at you. You glare at him, "Oh I don't know someone woke me up so early" Andy chuckles as you cross your arms blazing at him. "yes we do but it would be that hard" Andy states. You sigh in relief until you remembered about yesterday.

"Andy..." you mutter. "Yea" he responds. "Why were you ignoring me yesterday" your voice quiet. Andy knew this was the moment of truth. "I guess because of the kiss. I haven't had any human touch especially on the lips for over uh...a year and it was weird but-" "I can help you out with that, you know?" you cut him of. 

"What?" he questions. "Look I get it you haven't had sex in a really long and so have I. But that could change if we helped each other out, don't you think" you flirtatiously smile. Andy was going to correct you,, but thought about it, he really wanted to make love to you. "True, I don't mind at all" Andy smirks. No words, you got up, grabbed his tie and pull him all the way upstairs to his room. 

Once you got upstairs, you pressed him against the wall, kissing him fiercely kissing and open mouthed. He groans into the kiss and roamed his hands over your ass, squeezing it. You moaned into it, wrapping your arms around his neck as he lifts you up, putting your legs around his waist. Andy manages to open the door still kissing you. 

He makes it to bed, dropping you down and getting on top of you. "Can't believe this is happening" you giggle. Andy chuckles darkly, "I'm gonna have so much fun with you sweetheart"....