Chapter 11: Different Themes

V. POV
This is amazing! I'm gonna work with the girl of my dreams!

How?

3 months ago, I already started seeing her on endorsements and commercials.

I really like her!

And now, we haven't told Aika that we will be staying with her as partnership on 3-4 months! Isn't that amazing?

Mr. Park Syun suggested that idea so that Aika can have talent skills.

My stylist straightened my hair not to high.

Then placed light eye liner. I don't even know boys need to use those things.

Then placed my lips some grape lip balm. Again, LIP BALMS don't have color.

I wore a mixed polo of grey, black, & white. and ofcourse slocks.

My shoes are formal, no need to describe.

"Okay, let's go." I told myself.

I went out my dresser and already saw the others on the stage with Aika.

"Hurry up V! Their waiting!" Shouted Rm which is Rock Monster.

I walked fast to the stage.

"At first we will do a fun galore cover for Ms. Aika's magazine." explained Mr. Kahli

"J-Hope will be here." said Mr. Kahli then led J-Hope sit infront of all of us on a chair

"Rock monster...." said Mr. Kahli while pulling Rm next to J-Hope. He's now leaning on a pole prop.

"And V goes here." he said then pulled me close to Aika.

Dug dug,......

"Place your arms on your legs J-Hope." instructed Mr. Kahli as J-Hope followed.

"Lean properly and cross your arms Rock monster." Mr. Kahli instructed Rm.

"And V, hold on Aika's waist and Aika, place your arm on V's neck."

This is crazy, I tell you.

Aika followed obediently.

"And Jimin will be standing on Aika's left also crossing his arms." Mr. Kahli said.

"Okay! Everyone pose and smilee!"

--
AIKA POV
It was fun on this first shots!

"Next theme will be Halloween theme." said Mr. Kahli.

Our themes will be random since it's october. And the other themes not certain for the month will be reserved.

I went back to my dresser.

After 3 minutes

I'm wearing a black sleeveless cocktail dress with alternate castle ends.

With ofcourse grey flat boots, a tall and sharp ended black hat, and a broom.

Now you know what I am, a Witch!

My make up is a grey and white eyeshadow, no blush on placed, and black lipstick.

My brows and eyeliners weren't changed.

And my hair was an ultra messy bun. And at this situation, we can't call it as a bun anymore.

I went out the dresser.

"Gaah!" J-Hope screamed.

"Wae?!" I asked nervously.

"W-who are you?" J-Hope asked.

"Hey hey!" Mr. Kahli said then slapped his shoulder slighty with a newspaper.