Chapter 26

AIKA POV
We didn't let any second waste. We immediately bought Georgina to the nearest Hospital.

"God... No..." I whisper as we ride with the ambulance. Tears just kept on flowing!

Chanyeol beside me have his hands praying.

I can still feel Georgina breathing and her pulse.

"Damn hurry up!" Chanyeol cussed.

I was still holding Georgina's hand while it's in my forhead (or forehead).

**
While Georgina's inside the ER, Me and Chanyeol sat down the steel chairs.

"T-this is all m-my fault...." I whispered as I massage my temples.

"N-no baby.. This isn't your fault." Chanyeol said and wrapped his arms around me.

I cried on his shoulders. It feels so safe when I cry on his shoulders. It makes me feel comfortable and calm.

"Thank you baby.." I said and face him.

"For what?"

"For being here with me. For being by my side in any situation. I love you so much..." I said and carassed his cheeks.

"It's my duty baby. I'm your husband, a father, and your.... Boyfriend. I love you too, so much..." He gave me a peck in the lips and we calmly sat down.

* 3 hours of silence & waiting *

My hands can't keep still and I kept on walking infront.

Chanyeol seems to be praying in silence.

Awhile later, the door opened and the doctor went out.

We looked at him and a simple frown and refusement is the answer.

"Time of death.... 9:42 PM..." He simply said then went to his clinic.

"We lost her..." I mumbled as I sat down painfully.

* 3 weeks later *
It was so fast. Georgina was gone.

Her family was at the funeral and we cant join because of our busy schedule.

I can't even focus on my photoshoot!

"Mrs. Park, if your not feeling well, we offer you to rest." Said our manager then smiled at me.

He brought me to my dressing room and I got ready to go home.

I didn't call Chanyeol because I know he's also tired.

I was in the parking lot when I saw a masked guy trying to unlock my car.

"What the....." I whispered.

My car alarmed then he started to panic. He suddenly noticed me and I was about to run but it was too late.

"Stop!" He shouted then pointed a gun at me.

WHY LORD. WHY ALWAYS ME.

He came near me and my whole body shivered when I felt the gun on my back.

"Drive." He ordered.

We walked to my car while he still pointing the gun at me.

My trembling hands barely made the car start.

We reached the exit but we need to pass through the check point.

He hid the gun but I felt a knife at my legs. Oh goodness.

"Mrs. Park? Who is he?" Asked the guard as I opened the window.

"H-he's my c-cousin." My tongue barely spoke a word.

The guard gestured as to go and then the guy pointed the gun at my waist.

"W-where...." I whispered.

He didn't answer. Instead, he sprayed something on the aircon.

Before anything else, I felt dizzy but my mind was in reality still.

He placed his hands on the controls but before I get killed, I unlocked the car and jumped out.

Urgh, my body rolled and rolled and I felt my dizziness become worse.

As I stopped, I noticed the car still driving.

I wasn't actually too far from FEY building and before my eyes surrendered, I saw the guard running towards me.

**
CHANYEOL POV
I'm busy organizing our sched with the boys.

Everyone was now smiling. I sighed.

I know everybody already moved on. But I'm worried about Aika. She really felt bad for what happened.

And I can't really focus on what I'm doing. Not many minutes passed, the manager called Baekhyun.

We were curious, the manager usually calls Kai in schedule. But maybe he got used to Kai's face.

Haha, just kidding.

Baekhyun returned with a pale face. We jumped up and walked towards him.

"Why? What was it?" I asked.

"I-its Aika...."

**
To be continued...

Last Chapter/ Epilogue