Chapter 14: Big Heart

After 2 months of misery & struggle....

CHANYEOL POV
Were here at the mansion with the exo to discuss something very important.

Their having a sleepover here for 3 weeks. We kinda missed each other and the bonding lessen a bit.

"So, baby. Where do you want to celebrate your birthday?" Aika asked.

It's gonna be my birthday next week and I'm kinda pushing the luck up.

And Yes, Aika is now better. Two months ago, Kris saw Aika raise a hand and woke up. We called a doctor and said that Aika responded to our messages.

And wollaaaa! She's now here with us.

"Anywhere." I said.

Aika rubbed her chin in confussion and the rest started thinking.

"I know!" D.O exclaimed.

"How about at Philippines?" D.O continued.

"Ah yes! My cousin lives there and we should invite her too!" Aika said.

"Wait, wait. HER?! A girl?!" Chen repeated.

"Ne ne!"

Oh, I smell something fishy going to happen.

"Okay. Since I've been to Philippines since, I know huge places on where we can go!" Aika said.

"We can go to Boracay, do some swimming activities. To Bohol, Palawan. Then after we'll go to Laguna, Batangas, and HotSprings! We'll also try some Food Tasting, Rock Climbing, Zip lines, oh I'm getting too excited!!"

Our faces ~_~

We can't understand what she's saying at all!

"Wae?" She asked.

We just said no because she might get disappointed.

--
AIKA POV
Oh My Gosh! I can't wait to go to the Philippines!

I need to call some managers and producers right now.

I searched the internet about the places where we'll go and I first saw a resthouse at Boracay with special offered mr's, nipa huts, 5 swimming pools, bar counter, and open disco place.

I looked at the details and it says that it costs 10,250 p-pesos? Is that philippine money? Every two days.

So if will stay 1 week at Boracay, it'll be 30,750?

Okay okay. I called on the owner of the rest house to discuss.

"Hello Goodmorning! Jason's Paradise Resthouse, how can I help you?"

"O-oh. I'm hoping to reserve three master rooms and to check in for a week?" I said.

"A-a week Ma'am? It'll be for 30,00 above! Is it okay?" He seemed awed because of the price.

For me, it's like 10 dollars on my wallet
^_^

"Yes yes. And we will be going to Philippines at November 28th."

"Your not here on the Philippines?"

"Yes. I live here on Korea. It's my husband's birthday and we decided to go there."

I feel so confident on saying Husband to him.

"Okay Ma'am. May I ask the name of the persons going here and including you."

"Okay. I'm Aika Park Syun-" Before I continue.

He gasped and screamed.

"A KPOP superstar and ultimate famous model!!!!! I've seen you on TV commercials, endorsements, and some music videos! I'm a proud fan!!!"