Ch 3 Band practices?

The next day, I arrived at school. I walked into the big gates and headed straight where the boys told me to head.

"Behind the brick wall?" I mutter to myself, I walked behind the biggest brick wall I could find.

Before I knew it, one large hand grasped me over my mouth and 2 others snaked around my waste and pulled me into a dark alley way.

I struggled and kicked turning around and full on punching whoever did that in the arm.
Ashton yelped, rubbing his arm. Michael came around from the corner, laughing uncontrollably. Ashton's curly hair cutely tucked behind his ear. "Ouch" he whimpered.
"Oh my god Ashton I'm so sorry" I giggled. I grabbed his arm and rubbed it, looking for a forming bruise.
"It's fine" he let out that famous giggle.
"So Marina, we need to tell you something." He walked me over to a wall where all the boys were sitting. I sat down, and looked over at a smirking Luke looking straight at me.
I rolled my eyes and poked Lukes nose, he poked my nose back. I pushed him a little and he got up.

I got up as well, and instantly tried running. His long giraffe legs (tru af they're huge) easly helped him catch up to me. He scooped me up and spun me around.
"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS PUT ME DOWN" I screeched, hiding my face in his chest.
His pale blue eyes glared into mine, his eyes were full of interest. I scrunched up my nose . "Cooties. EW" I said jokingly, I got down and walked back to the wall, him trailing behind me, giggling at my foolishness.
We sat down, and Ashton began to talk.
"So Marina, as you can tell we are very mature and talented gentlemen." He said.
Michael instantly bursted out laughing. "MATURE? You and Luke got stuck in a kids playground for gods sake Ashton!"
Michael screeched.
"NEVERMIND THAT MATE" Ashton huffed.
"Anyways, we have a band, called 5 Seconds of Summer, I don't know if you've seen us on YouTube. But I would say we're quite famous" He jokingly flipped his hair back. I laughed.

"I'll definitely look you guys up." I said.
"And we were wondering if you wanted to go to a band practice after school today?" Calum said, a glimpse of hope in his eyes.

"I would love to" I smiled. All the boys cheered.
By this point we already missed most of our classes, so we all decided to go to Lukes place and ditch.

We got to Lukes place and I instantly felt relaxed, it was so nice. He led us up his stairs and we all walked into his room.

It was exactly what I expected. Posters everywhere, clothes on the ground. A typical room for a teenage boy.
I sat down on his bed and Michael sat right beside me. Me and Michael have grown closer ever since we met.
I started feeling tired, so I layed down on my back onto Lukes bed.
"Can we all sleep here tonight? Since it's Friday?" Michael asked. Luke grabbed his phone and called his mom, asking her.

Ashton was playing with a rubix cube and Calum was lying beside me, and Michaels head was resting on my stomach.
"My mom said it's fine." Luke said. He's such a mommas boy.
Luke crawled onto the bed, as well as Ashton. They all layed there heads down on me.
"Am I that comfortable?" I groaned.
I had Michael koala bear hugging me, Ashton had one arm on my shoulder and another was playing with my hair, Calum was spooning me and Luke was practically laying on top of me.
"Yes" Calum giggled.
I smiled to myself. I'm so happy I got to have such amazing friends.
After a moments of silence, snored quietly drifted. I went into a happy sleep. Knowing there going to be there when I wake up.