The New Begginning Ch 1

(Marina above)

It has been a couple days after we moved to Sydney Australia.
Let's just say i hate it.
It's so hot, there's so many people with the same accent. My american accent stood out like a thumb.

I haven't started my new school yet, thank god. But I'm starting it tomorrow and I'm not ready.
Right now it's 9:30 PM and I just got done unpacking.

I sighed, dragging the empty boxes downstairs. It was hard when your only 5'2 and 103 Pounds.
I grunted, throwing the boxes down the stairs. "Finally" I muttered. I fell down onto my bed. drifting off into a deep sleep.

"MARINA!" I heard my dad yell, stumbling through my door. I jumped up. Staggering back into the wall.
"Get up" he growled. Grabbing the collar of my shirt and throwing me into the bathroom.
After he left I locked my door and hopped in the shower, I turned on my phone and put on I Miss you by Blink 182.
After I was done I got out and dried myself, slipping on my undergarments. I walked out of the bathroom. Rummaging through my clothes, I needed to make a good impression.
I put on my black and white converse, a loose maroon and white tank top and black Jean shorts. I threw my straight blonde hair into a messy ponytail and headed to the bathroom.

I put on minimal makeup, including concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and light blush.
After I was done I headed downstairs and sat on the couch, my dad was probably out drinking, so I grabbed a waterbottle and my black jansport backpack and headed outside.

I hopped in my car and drove to school, dreading the day that was going to happen today. After arriving, I walked to the office, getting glares and welcoming looks from students.
I opened the office door and walked up to the front desk.
"Hi I'm Marina Turner, I'm new" I said quickly and quietly, avoiding eye contact.
"Oh. Well hi Marina im Jessica. I'm the office worker. Here's your time table hun. Have a nice day." She smiled. I gave her a quick nod and walked off, into the big and scary school. Luckily I came only a week after school started.

I was walking to my first class; Math. I opened the door to the class. Dreading all of the looks of curiosity and disgust.
I opened the door quietly and looked around the room, looking at the teacher. He looked middle aged, and he was bald and very tall.
"Hi you must be Marina? I'm Mr.Good" he said, shaking my hand. "Hi" I smiled
shyly. All the students looked at me with curiosity laced over their eyes, some students whispered, some just completely ignored me and went back to work. "You can go sit next to Mr. Hood over there" He said, pointing to an Asian looking boy.
I sat down, taking out a notebook and a pencil.
"Hey" I heard him say. I glanced over at him and saw him staring. As soon as I made eye contact with him, he got really nervous. "Hi" I smirk, holding out my hand to his. He shook my hand, "Im Calum. Calum Hood. I'm not Asian by the way" he says politely. I let out out a chuckle. "I'm Marina Turner." I smile. His chocolate brown eyes stare deep into my pale blue ones. After a couple moments of staring, he speaks. "D-Do you wanna sit with me and my pals at lunch." He says nervously.
"Of course" I smile, me and Calum don't notice that we've been talking for an hour, and the bell goes off.

I go to my 2 other classes, seeing guys that catch my eye. One was in my English class, his blonde hair was in a quiff, and his eyes were like mine. And he had a lip piercing. He was so gorgeous. Another was in my PE class. His hair was a bright red and he was the definition of adorable. I didn't know one can be so hot but so cute at the same time.

After I got undressed out of my PE clothes, I walked to the cafeteria. Hearing some cat calls and whistles. I ignore them. I open the doors and walk into the room full of people. "Hey! Marina!" I hear a deep voice say, it was Calum. I turn my attention to him and I quickly walk over there, seeing the 2 boys from PE and English, and a equally adorable curly haired boy.
All of them stop eating and stare at me, their eyes full of surprise.
"Hi I'm Marina" I say shyly.
The blonde boy stands up, a smirk appearing into his face. Damn he was tall.
"I'm Luke. Nice to meet you beautiful." He winked, giving me a hug. My heart skips beats.
The adorable curly haired boy stands up
"I'm Ashton. Nice to meet you beautiful" He says, mocking luke. Luke rolls his eyes, glaring at Ashton.
Last but not least, the breathtaking red haired boy stands up.
"I'm Michael" He says, his voice raspy. I mentally choke. They're all so beautiful. I look over to Calum.
"Hi I'm Calum." He giggle, his eyes scrunching up and his cheeks turning red.
"Very funny Calum." I roll my eyes at his dorkiness.
I sit down, all of the boys instantly leaping at me with questions
"How are you?" "Your pretty" "MIKEY STOP EATING MY PIZZA" "SHUTUP LUKE" "MICHAEL DONT SWEAR" and through all of this I can just hear Calums groans of frustration.
Mikey reaches for my food.
"MIKEY WHAT THE HELL" I screech, grabbing my food from him.
Me and these boys are already close.
"MARINA GIVE ME YOUR PIZZA" Michael growls, grabbing my food and licking it, his way of saying 'Dibs'.

The bell rang for 4th period, The boys look at my time table, surprisingly enough, I have 4th period Science with those crazy fools.

I can tell that these guys and I are going to get closer by the day.