Chapter 1- I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT

It was a peaceful day in town, Japan. Our favorite kawaii cinnamon roll was eating mochi while watching his favorite gay futa tentacle hentai.

That was until the side of his bedroom fucking exploded and his wall was demolished. He was horrified and immediately turned off his computer because the last time someone walked in on him watching hentai they were scarred for life.

He looked to the demolished wall and saw S. Korea in a tank.

"Mister Korea, what are you doing?" Japan asked, trying not to snap at Korea.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt dudeeeeeeeee! I thought this is was China's house, I was going to see if a DIY house renovation would get him to love me again."

"Could you at least fix this for me, I'd like to have a room?"

"Idk if I can man, my boss only gave me enough money to renovate China's house, you can live like this, right? It's only your bedroom that got destroyed, you can sleep in the living room."

"BUT-"

"WELL ANYWAY I'M OFF TO CHINA'S HOUSE OH CHINA PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!!!!" Yelled Korea as he pushed a lever on the tank to drive off. However, the idiot didn't realize it was the wrong lever and sent another cannonball smashing into Japan's house. Not only did he destroy Japan's kitchen and living room, but also his gay neko femboy hentai/doujinshi collection along with his sexy cosplay and sex toys he uses when doing it with America plus other otaku shit.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! MY SEX TOYS!!! MY SEXY MAID COSPLAY!!! MY PREGNANT ANIME MILF PERFUME" Japan cried.

"Oops! Sorry lololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!"

Japan finally had enough, he went to his basement to where he got a grenade that America gave him as a gift and used his mad throwing skills to yeet the grenade into the open window of the tank and killed Korea lol.

He was still high key still mad, so he grabbed a bazooka which was also a gift from America, and proceeded to a nearby village where he proceeded to commit several war crimes and killed hundreds of minorites, including furries.

And they all lived happily ever after! The end!!!!