Profile Update

Kyle and Marla were married on Apr. 14, 2017. Kyle has two homes, one in Eugene, and one in Bismarck, North Dakota. Marla has three homes also in Eugene, Dallas, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia.

Kyle Jr. and his wife Christen (from Prineville, Oregon) had three children, twin sons L.D. and Trey and a daughter Norie, and they were living in Bismarck. Kyle was the assistant principal for Century High School and was helping out with Wayne Osmond's grandson Paul.

Cheyenne and her husband Randy Whitley (from Portland, Oregon) had seven children, six sons, Jonah, River, Hunter, Justin, Blake and Hudson (d. 2020) and a daughter Stevie, and they were living in Walterville, Oregon.

Jody and his wife Darlia (from Dallas, Oregon) had six children, Mara, Ellie, Axyl, Hal, Maeve and Canaan, and they were living in Pierre, South Dakota.

Matt and his wife Rhian (from Portland, Oregon) had five children and one on the way, Harper, Jackson, Agnes, Everly (d. 2019) and Effie, and they were living in Sisters, Oregon.

Faron and his wife Lorrie (from Larkin, Arkansas) had 14 children, Lincoln, who is married with two sons Greyson and Mick, Ethan, J.D. (real named James Dorsey), Jocelyn, TaRanda (named after Faron and Lorrie's favorite singer TaRanda Greene), Cheyenne, Colter, Addison, Brendan, Riley, Cole, Witten (d. 2021), Whitley and Boone, and they were living in Dallas, Texas. Lincoln is now living in Whitefish, Montana.

Natalee and her husband Brendan Boone (from Starke, Florida) had five children with one on the way, Charlie, Lilly, Garrison, Landry and Mac. She is living in Dallas, Texas.