Full Story About Mick

On Sept. 11, the same day as Mick died, Marla went to Maverine's house for watching the Richmond race with Scott Studwell and Paul Krause.

The next morning, Marla and Maverine were at the living facility in Lakeville, Phyllis told them about the only daughter Teri who died. The sons Mike and Pat arrived after talking about the infant son they lost while Mick had his first year. Mick is the grandfather of Brandon and Jonathon (Teri's sons), Alana, Claire, Jessy, Michael Jr., Joe and Patrick (Mike's children), Jazzmyn, Jade, Josie and Jaelyn (Pat's daughters). He's also the great-grandfather after the 2015 enshrinement. Maverine said that she will have a single with Michael Jr. (or Kent Michael's) with a Barry White song "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe," and will released the music video next month. The last time her music video was in 1990.

That same day, after headed to the living facility, they went to the bar and grill with Paul, watch the Vikings game against the Bengals, and lost by overtime.

On Sept. 15, Maverine and Marla attended Mick's funeral. Several Lakeville friends and some of the Vikings players also attend. After the funeral, they got a call on Fran Tarkenton, Mick's teammate. Maverine's five character children, Jeremy Wubben, Jessy Shetka, Kyle Mann, who dated Mick's granddaughter Jessy, Ashley Barron and Brittany Smith attends as well, but the sixth member Brian O'Neill, who turned 26, has practiced for next week's game.

The next day while watching Lauren Bacall's birthday on TV, Steve Riley passed away. He is Maverine's bass guitarist from 1975-1984. Steve is also a O-lineman like Mick. She last saw Steve in 1998, the same year as Paul was in the Hall of Fame.

On Sept. 18, Harris, Brent, Micah and Ethan arrive in Lakeville, and visit Marla to tour at Rollie's in Sauk Rapids, Minnesota. They had 15 songs, and the last song was "Hip to Be Square." Marla joined Paul, Bob Lurtsema and Dave Osborn for the chorus. Marla went back from Minnesota to Texas after midnight.